Need help azur caves

One more thing to try - white pencil eraser like the Staedtler Mars plastic brand.

Also, if you notice it getting worse around the piping, it could be defective glue. This is what was happening before to the white multicolor pieces where the glue that was used started to yellow after a few years. It's a known problem and LV should exchange it for you if that is indeed the problem. Never seen it with an azur piece though... plus you did mention wearing a brown SUEDE jacket with it?! :shrugs:

Think of it like buying a new car: the first boo-boo is out of the way and now you won't be so nervous.
The canvas does darken a bit over time and hopefully it won't be as noticeable to you in a few months.
Just enjoy. It's a gorgeous bag!
Cheers.

Please know that I am not trying to minimize how terrible you feel about your new purse getting stained. But, it honestly doesn't look that bad. Try to enjoy your bag. It still serves it's purpose and still looks great otherwise.

You both right, i will enjoy it for sure i love this bag.
I already feel much better about the whole stain situation.
Thank you [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

One more thing to try - white pencil eraser like the Staedtler Mars plastic brand.

Also, if you notice it getting worse around the piping, it could be defective glue. This is what was happening before to the white multicolor pieces where the glue that was used started to yellow after a few years. It's a known problem and LV should exchange it for you if that is indeed the problem. Never seen it with an azur piece though... plus you did mention wearing a brown SUEDE jacket with it?! :shrugs:

I think its that jacket it was new jacket so probably that what stained the bag.
I should've known better!

I think its that jacket it was new jacket so probably that what stained the bag.
I should've known better!

Yeah, I learned the hard way with leather jackets. I love Michael kors hooded leather jackets and wore a black one and it definitely rubbed on my vachetta. So I thought I'd get the luggage color one and would be safe... I was wrong of course. Your speedy looks gorgeous and I would be afraid to touch it too much so you don't rub off the blue design.

Yeah, I learned the hard way with leather jackets. I love Michael kors hooded leather jackets and wore a black one and it definitely rubbed on my vachetta. So I thought I'd get the luggage color one and would be safe... I was wrong of course. Your speedy looks gorgeous and I would be afraid to touch it too much so you don't rub off the blue design.

I know I'll try to be careful as possible, but still enjoy and use the bag