Need help ASAP

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
I am looking to purchase a wallet tonight (today is my b-day!) from E-lux. I need advice on what to get. I am leaning towards the one of the two. I need a wallet that will look nice in all of bags. I already own a vintage mono wallet but it is very old and not in great shape. Here is what I am considering: Does anyone own any of these wallets? Do you think this is a good color?

Attachments

Jan 25, 2006
Happy Birthday!

I aso vote for the middle one...is it the french purse? and in the mandarin of course!

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I have the middle one in MC, and I really like it. You can use the change part for extra CC if you need to! I love the color!!!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
34!!!:shame:

I am all alone too....my hubby has already relocated for his new job so I am here with the kiddies. We will be apart almost 6 weeks so I figure this would be a great "reward" for having to be a "single parent". I know it does not sound like a big deal, but trust me; 24/7 with two children under the age of 5 with out any family to help out occasionally is just a wee bit stressful!

I am going for it! I am ordering now!! Yea! :biggrin:

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
Happy Birthday!!! I have the epi compact and I like it a lot just the credit card slots are a bit tight in the beginning but that's normal and typical LV.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
Happy Birthday. I just bought the French wallet myself (the one in the middle) but I have it in mono. I love it in red epi also.

Care

Perhaps, Love?
Feb 25, 2006
SF Bay Area, CA
Happy Birthday Becca! You will love the french wallet a lot! It is very versatile and the mandarin color will pop no matter which bag you use!