need help asap!!!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
so friday my car got a boo-boo (some guy hit my front end) my mom said it doesnt look good. well i had planned on going to the outlet tomorrow BUT i dont have a car anymore. anyway i need to convince my mom to go down tomorrow, she told me oh we can go look at cars tomorrow and i dont want to look at carrs i want to look at coach! lol i need ideas on how i can convince her to drive down to atlantic city tomorrow. thanks!!

I just returned from there. Skip AC, there wasn't much in the outlet right now I got tired of gambling and took a walk. A few leather Chelsea's from last year, swing packs made for the outlet, a few denim wallets, and quite a few mini c pieces, oh and the hobo with braid handle (not many of those left). Wait until next month, associate told me there will be alot more pieces then.

i have insurance for the car, accident not my fault. insurance will cover it all so my cost will be zero, all i have to do is wait to find out if its repairable (still waiting for an answer) and if not i get a new car. were going down tomorrow anyway, i have stuff to return to h&m and i dont feel like taking the train into the city. so once again i got my way (i know i sound spoiled but ill be the first to admit i am, and i dont care what anyone thinks about that)