need help asap!!!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
so friday my car got a boo-boo (some guy hit my front end) my mom said it doesnt look good. well i had planned on going to the outlet tomorrow BUT i dont have a car anymore. anyway i need to convince my mom to go down tomorrow, she told me oh we can go look at cars tomorrow and i dont want to look at carrs i want to look at coach! lol i need ideas on how i can convince her to drive down to atlantic city tomorrow. thanks!!

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
I just returned from there. Skip AC, there wasn't much in the outlet right now I got tired of gambling and took a walk. A few leather Chelsea's from last year, swing packs made for the outlet, a few denim wallets, and quite a few mini c pieces, oh and the hobo with braid handle (not many of those left). Wait until next month, associate told me there will be alot more pieces then.

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Spend the time and the cash (once) on the car so you can have the car to take yourself to buy Coach's LOTS of times. :yes:

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
i have insurance for the car, accident not my fault. insurance will cover it all so my cost will be zero, all i have to do is wait to find out if its repairable (still waiting for an answer) and if not i get a new car. were going down tomorrow anyway, i have stuff to return to h&m and i dont feel like taking the train into the city. so once again i got my way (i know i sound spoiled but ill be the first to admit i am, and i dont care what anyone thinks about that)