Need help ASAP! keep or return?

agree - return b/c it sounds like you bought the purse more b/c you felt like $2000 was a good deal for a Chanel rather than because you actually liked the purse itself.

I really don't like it... sorry to say. :flowers: It;s never really a "deal" if you have so many doubts, KWIM? Also, while $2000 may be "cheap" in terms of Chanel, it's still a lot of money to spend on a bag you are wishy washy over. If you are looking for a durable everyday bag, I'd just go for the caviar Jumbo. Otherwise, there are some great totes in the $2300-2500 price range that would make great everyday bags! However, since you posted a fairly small flap as your "everyday" bag, I'm assuming you don't need the extra space a tote would afford you. In that case, go Jumbo!! :nuts:

I think that you need to focus more on if YOU like it & not worry about what other people will think! Don't assume that anyone will think it is a "cheap" Chanel...if you like carrying it, that's all that matters. Don't let the thoughts of other people dictate which bags you carry. I think you need to find a bag you love & carry it with confidence and then no one will think twice about it! GL!!! :smile:

Personally, I love this handbag! I was eyeing it in the beige. I think it is a perfect casual handbag and will look great with summer outfits. I find the rope nautical and not cheap looking at all. The only reason I did not go on the list for this bag is because I went on the list for three other bags that I needed more. If I have extra cash, I may revisit this bag and buy one. I really think it is adorable and I vote you keep it!