Need help again :)

Which one do you like better?

• 116135 Everose Gold with Pink Strap

• 116233 TT MOP Jubilee

Results are only viewable after voting.

mfa777

May 28, 2015
Hi, everyone.
I am looking to buy another Rolex, I currently have 116234 oyster bracelet ( last Image) and its quite sporty and I want to get dressier watch. I am torn between 116135 Everest Gold with Pink leather strap or 116233 TT MOP Diamonds Jubilee strap. Which one do you like better, any opinions or recommendations are welcome :smile: Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 358
Both are gorgeous[emoji4] If to choose one, I would take a Jubilee with a white mop, it's beautiful and classic, but ss with the rose gold instead of yellow (love rose more[emoji6]) And for dressier watch I would take a 31mm instead of 36 (as you already have a sportier model)

Both are gorgeous[emoji4] If to choose one, I would take a Jubilee with a white mop, it's beautiful and classic, but ss with the rose gold instead of yellow (love rose more[emoji6]) And for dressier watch I would take a 31mm instead of 36 (as you already have a sportier model)

Thank you! I am considering rose gold model as well, just not sure if its just trendy and will go out of style soon, plus my other jewelry is yellow gold :smile: I am 5.10 and 31mm was tiny on me.

Yup! Not a fan of leather straps, either!
The Jubilee bracelet looks dressier...I nice change from your Oyster bracelet (which I also LOVE!).

Thank you! I had some buyer remorse after buying my first watch and was even thinking about changing the strap to jubilee but after I got 2000$ quote from Rolex RSC (and they take original bracelet back) I decided to keep oyster.

Do you girls think that diamonds blend in with MOP too much, is roman dial better in this combo?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 3.35.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 3.35.45 PM.png
    279.1 KB · Views: 286
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Cos I personally feel that the pink one is only dressy if you're fairly young, and that if you're late twenties and beyond its more of a fun piece.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Cos I personally feel that the pink one is only dressy if you're fairly young, and that if you're late twenties and beyond its more of a fun piece.

I am in my mid twenties. Pink watch is not bright pink, even though it might look like that in pictures, it closer to Cammeo color in Prada. I am not looking for a cocktail dressy watch, I just want something a bit more dressier than what I currently have to wear it on day to day basis.

Even though that rose with leather strap is super gorgeous on you, I would get the two tone jubilee. You would have the best of both worlds. You will have the stainless oyster, which is perfect for everyday, and the two tone jubilee for occasions when you want a more dressy piece. Remember that the two tone will be water proof. The leather strap would get wet.
Also, I'm not sure of the longevity of rose gold. It has quite an orange copper tone to it and I'm worried that it might become dated.
I also think that diamonds would be ok on the two tone. I have never tried on a two tone with Romans, but I did try on a 31mm in the diamond mop combo that you are looking at. Maybe the diamonds will make the two tone less busy? The two tone & mop were busy enough for me and made my eyes go berserk, so I'm not sure if the Romans would have made that even worse.

Everyone is different, so I suggest trying on the two tone with roman dial and see how you feel. It may look great. As I said, I never tried that combo on :/
Good luck, have fun, and congrats on your upcoming new watch :smile:

Last edited:
Even though that rose with leather strap is super gorgeous on you, I would get the two tone jubilee. You would have the best of both worlds. You will have the stainless oyster, which is perfect for everyday, and the two tone jubilee for occasions when you want a more dressy piece. Remember that the two tone will be water proof. The leather strap would get wet.
Also, I'm not sure of the longevity of rose gold. It has quite an orange copper tone to it and I'm worried that it might become dated.
I also think that diamonds would be ok on the two tone. I have never tried on a two tone with Romans, but I did try on a 31mm in the diamond mop combo that you are looking at. Maybe the diamonds will make the two tone less busy? The two tone & mop were busy enough for me and made my eyes go berserk, so I'm not sure if the Romans would have made that even worse.

Everyone is different, so I suggest trying on the two tone with roman dial and see how you feel. It may look great. As I said, I never tried that combo on :/
Good luck, have fun, and congrats on your upcoming new watch :smile:
Thank you for taking your time to answer. I agree with you and leaning towards yellow gold. I actually never thought of Romans being busy and that's a great point, so I am taking that watch of the list :smile:) I agree that mop and TT are busy but after having mop in first watch I am having hard time considering regular dial cause mop looks different in every lighting and also sparkles nicely in sunshine. ( attached few pictures, maybe you will consider that type of dial for yourself) Although the silver face with diamonds was nice too. Which watch did you like from what you ve seen in the store?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 225