Need help again - this time which Pomme bag should I get?

Please pick your favorite POMME bag below

• Sunset Blvd.

• Wilshire PM

• Rodeo Drive

• Sherwood PM

• Roxbury Drive

• Other - please tell me which one?

Results are only viewable after voting.

QNX1992

O.G.
Apr 1, 2009
I think I have "enough" bags that I need for all occasions but...I still craving for a Pomme bag and I'd promised myself that this will be the last bag for 2011 (I know..I said this many times before :P).

I will not be using this new Pomme bag daily but only once a while for holidays (like Valentine, Chinese New Year, X-mas, etc...) and I'm not looking for a BIG Pomme bag; otherwise I would get the Pomme Alma MM.

I'd narrowed down these bags that are still available in Pomme color:
1) Sunset Blvd. (do not hold much stuffs)
2) Wilshire PM (do not like open top)
3) Sherwood PM (Odd shape? will check it out again)
4) Roxbury Drive (do not like vachetta handles)
5) Rodeo Drive (my favorite) - I called customer service last night asking about the Rodeo Drive and was told that none is available in the USA. I stopped by my local LV store and asked my SA and she told me they have one in stock but its strap needs to replace as one of the screw was missing. If I really want it then she can switch the strap from the Sunset Blvd. for me since they are the same.

I'm leaning toward the Rodeo Drive but of course I can't make up my mind until after I find out from your gals & guys.

If you can get one of these bags in POMME, which one would you pick?

I'm thinking about Brea PM in Pomme but I know it's extremely hard to track down one from resellers.

If you have one not from the list above but available in Pomme color, please let me know.

Thanks again for your help!

sunset is beyond stunning in pomme. i thought the rodeo drive strap is longer than the sunset strap, but i guess i am wrong. i'm not very keen on the shape of the sherwood, it just looks a little odd to me.

sunset is beyond stunning in pomme. i thought the rodeo drive strap is longer than the sunset strap, but i guess i am wrong. i'm not very keen on the shape of the sherwood, it just looks a little odd to me.

My SA thought so too but she took the strap from the Sunset in Amarante color and put it next to the Rodeo Drive strap in Pomme and they were exactly the same length.

My SA thought so too but she took the strap from the Sunset in Amarante color and put it next to the Rodeo Drive strap in Pomme and they were exactly the same length.

i'd get either the rodeo drive or the sunset blvd. you might ask if they will just order a new replacement strap for you instead of swapping it. the straps look a little different between the 2 bags on the website, but it could just be the photography. i really do love my sunset, but it is such a tiny bag.

Since you don't like vachetta handles, then Sunset or Rodeo Drive are my top picks! Haven't seen a rodeo drive, but have seen the sunset and it's a perfect little bag that looks great for special occasions! Good luck deciding!

I have both sunset blvd and sherwood. Sunset blvd is stunning and is a perfect evening bag with LBD. Sherwood holds all essentials. I don't find it odd. I think it's cute. It's a shoulder bag as well as hand held. You can wear it up or down, it can be a day bag. It's a personal preference. I don't have other bags and it's hard for me to comment. Sunset is fading out so snatch one if you like it!! I have to have it shipped to me from Chicago because it ran out in tristate area. There are only a handful available now.

I just got the Wilshire PM in Pomme and LVoe it! But you said the Rodeo Drive is your favorite. Go with your gut instinct. Go with what YOU LVoe! GL!

I like the Rodeo Drive mainly because it holds more than the Sunset Blvd and no vachetta to worry about but I know many peple do not prefer its boxy shape.

Anyone of you know if there's any Pomme color bag will be coming out soon? Thanks!