Need help again - red or black day rh?

Help! What color rh day to get?

• black rh day

• tomato rh day

• ruby rh day

• something else (please specify what in a comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

batgirl77

O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Ok, so I'm totally indecisive! :shrugs: I originally was deciding between black or officier for my 1st day bag. Thank you all for your opinions BTW! I think I decided on black, because, while officier is a TDF color, it's in the purple family and I already have a violet twiggy. My other bags are an '06 cognac city and an '07 sandstone GGH PT, which are in the same color family, so I feel like if I get the officier, my collection won't be diverse enough; i.e. 2 brown/tan bags, and 2 purplish bags. But now, thinking about it, I feel like maybe I need a pop of bright color, rather than another neutral for my next bag, so I was thinking red. So, to make a long story even longer :Push:, should I stick with black or go for red? And if I go for red, which red? I'm considering either ruby or tomato at the moment. Or, am I totally nuts and I should grab a different color altogether?

Sorry for the ramble - as you can see I'm totally confused!:confused1:

I LIKE THE RED IDEA. BUT I DON'T THINK I COULD PICK JUST ONE OF THOSE. I HAVE THE BRIGHT RED AND THE TRUE RED. THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT IN NATURAL LIGHT. BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE MORE. BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL.:tup:

Hard decision.... Tomato is very stunning, but black is definitely a classic. Which year is the black from? If you like both colors equally, I'd pick the bag with the best leather. All the Tomato Days I've seen have had thick & chewy leather, but there's a lot of variation with black Bbags. With that, my vote's for Tomato. :heart:

Thank you ladies! It sounds like tomato is the more popular red than ruby. I've looked at the photos of it on the forum, and it looks different in different lightings. Is there much orange in the color? I prefer non-orangey reds, which is why I thought maybe ruby, then again, I'd prefer chevre leather if given the choice.

Thanks again! :idea: