Need help! Advice!

belleism

O.G.
Apr 18, 2010
AW: Addison Leather Boots

So I bought these and am having difficulty walking in them. the leather on the front is not give me room to be flexible with my feet so I topple to the front.

Does anyone have tip(s) in walking in them or any heels that have such crazy arch?

polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41914185

You could try the sock trick - wear thick socks with the boots and walk around a bit to see if you can get the leather to stretch. To get the leather to where your feet would be comfortable may not be possible without the help of a cobbler.

There are a few threads about walking in stilettos that might actually help you out more than trying to stretch the boots.

Good luck! They look like fun boots!

If they are leather they will eventually stretch with the warmth of your feet. Wear them as 'slippers' around the house, even in front of the TV, rotating your ankles and breaking them in they will eventually they will 'give'.

You could try the sock trick - wear thick socks with the boots and walk around a bit to see if you can get the leather to stretch. To get the leather to where your feet would be comfortable may not be possible without the help of a cobbler.

There are a few threads about walking in stilettos that might actually help you out more than trying to stretch the boots.

Good luck! They look like fun boots!

thats a great idea Tygriss i'll be sure to try the sock
and i'll have to check out the threads.

thank you :heart:

If they are leather they will eventually stretch with the warmth of your feet. Wear them as 'slippers' around the house, even in front of the TV, rotating your ankles and breaking them in they will eventually they will 'give'.

Thank you Papertiger. I'll have to clean the boots and just walk around downstairs since it's marble floors...carpet is way too easy to walk on. hahaha

I look like Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars when I walk in them. Hahhahahaha

Thank you Papertiger. I'll have to clean the boots and just walk around downstairs since it's marble floors...carpet is way too easy to walk on. hahaha

ha haa, well I know my first try in 4" heels I definitely thought I'd be more graceful if I had a cane. But practice makes perfect. (Still not perfect...)

:wtf: My post reads so terribly! I am so sorry my ipad changes things all the time (this is why I cant write emails for work- can you imagine :rolleyes:)

I meant sit in front of the TV with your boots on, not even walk and move your feet around to break IN the leather (not your ankles :shame:smile:. I hope you know what I meant really.

My sister has an even better solution, she gets me to wear her new shoes and boots as I have slightly smaller feet, once I have softened e leather it's easier for her.

Again so sorry, sorry, sorry

:wtf: My post reads so terribly! I am so sorry my ipad changes things all the time (this is why I cant write emails for work- can you imagine :rolleyes:)

I meant sit in front of the TV with your boots on, not even walk and move your feet around to break IN the leather (not your ankles :shame:smile:. I hope you know what I meant really.

My sister has an even better solution, she gets me to wear her new shoes and boots as I have slightly smaller feet, once I have softened e leather it's easier for her.

Again so sorry, sorry, sorry

Oh don't sweat it. I hate technology...this font app i use messes up my spellings. I feel like a foreigner. As long as I get the message straight I'm good to go.

Thank you for clarifying though. Just sitting will do? I guess to give the front of my boots space right? Not give it more lines hahaha

Thank you so much!

ha haa, well I know my first try in 4" heels I definitely thought I'd be more graceful if I had a cane. But practice makes perfect. (Still not perfect...)

True true. Haven't been wearing heels as much as I used to so I have to fake my gracefulness...I tripped at church by not paying attention on...WEDGES...ugh embarrassing but still I sprang right back up and walked in...hahahahahah

Practice makes perfect indeed!!!