Need help accessorizing my new patent grey zoe!

chamaka

Hello!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
Hello everyone! I am new here and this is my very first post :yes: I'm not new to coach, I've actually been collecting coach for quite some years now and I'm uncertain as to why I hadn't join here a long time ago :confused1:
Anyways, I want to accesorize my new patent zoe and I'm not sure what to put on her? a scarf? what color? a keyfob? The bags' hardware is brass and I currently have a new coach keyfob (the cute little mouse.. hehe) but the ring is nickle and I'm uncertain as to how it would look, brass and nickle. Maybe a brass key ring would look better but I haven't seen many of those. Unless you guys know of some. Thanks for any and all suggestions guys!
P.S. Feels great to be among fellow coach lovers like myself!

d188_1.JPG

pic borrowed from ebay​

I'd keep the cute mouse for something else...his color is too similar to the grey...you need more of a "pop", IMO.

I'd like these scarves with your bag, I think.
(all pics borrowed from the bay)
coach98486scarf_opartblk1.jpg

e828_1.JPG

423c_1.JPG

f456_1.JPG

183d_1_sbl.JPG

How about the Legacy Lip Gloss Charm? Those stripes seem to go with anything! Or...there's an embossed white butterfly keyfob with brass hardware (like the red one) I saw last week at the outlet.

Attachments

• b016_mti_a0_front.jpg
    b016_mti_a0_front.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 37
I agree with 90046 about the mouse, which is absolutely adorable, but may blend in with the bag too much. As far as scarfs, 90046 has some great ideas. My favorite would be the op art scarf (the first scarf she posted). Can't wait to see how you dress your bag up.

By the way, welcome the tPF. Now that you are here, your purse and accessory collection/wardrobe will definitely increase. The people here are so knowledgable and enabling!!

Yes. It's like the red one (on my bag). I think there is a slight border on it in yellow or light green. I'm kicking myself for not buying it because I got the lanyard with a small enamel blue butterfly/white flower instead.

Attachments

• Legacy_08tote.jpg
    Legacy_08tote.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 60
Yes. It's like the red one (on my bag). I think there is a slight border on it in yellow or light green. I'm kicking myself for not buying it because I got the lanyard with a small enamel blue butterfly/white flower instead.

i have the red one too and i love it! one of coach's best fobs i reckon! i hope the white one turns up on the bay! :nuts:

I don't care for the scarves above personally with that bag (I'm not sure they look great with that color patent, and I've seen all IRL), but actually I would like a pop of contrasting color. I have the red butterfly in patchworkcat's photo, and I think it would look great on your bag!

Another suggestion is to find a scarf the same colour as the lining of the grey patent Zoe. I'm not sure if it's light pink. If so, a scarf that contains the grey and pink could be a nice fixture.

It's not a fixed deal--you could switch scarves or keyfobs from time to time so you can get fobs and scarves and dress your outfit from the bag out.

Good luck!

Thanks for all of the suggestions girls! I really like 90046's idea of the scarves she mentioned especially the first one (op art) and I also really like the butterfly fob suggested by patchworkcat. I hadn't seen that fob before. So I don't know if I should get the red one (saw a couple on ebay) or wait and see if a white one shows up there? hmmm.. decisions, decisions.