Need help about web siteplease

dweb

Jan 30, 2009
Hello,
Newbie here just joined ...Any one who can vouch for amourfashion from Europe? Been on the web site they look ok ...sell authentic bags such as Burberry Prada Gucci all guaranteed. I'm ready to buy. Just want to know if anyone has any feedback at all.
Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
No not looking for business.... I need to find a decent honest from someone who knows them and my last post was closed because I had it in the wrong category I guess. so I'm still looking....like I said I'm a newbie. It's easy to say they are fakes but I am looking to hear from somene who has actually dealt with this company and I found one person so far who has a good experience. You can buy some of the older lines wholeasle from what I've been told.
Thanks
Don

Last edited:
Bags are not real! Purchased these 2 bags which they require minimum of 2 bags to check it out since they offered full refund (or I thought) until I returned the bags and they took out handling charges or whatever that is.
Don't waste your time or money! Lesson Learned!

Attachments

• gucci 1.jpg
    gucci 1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 53
  • gucci 2.jpg
    gucci 2.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 50
Razorbags, thanks for the response . You had those bags identified as fakes and you are 100% certain with no doubt they are fake ? There is another poster on here who said they have been reselling their bags in her salon right along and they are genuine. They claim that they buy closeouts and older styles. Obviously they don't have this years stock from the Gucci site. But they strongly claim they are the real deal. I am now very confused. So how did you tell your Gucci bags were not authentic?
Thanks

Razorbags, thanks for the response . You had those bags identified as fakes and you are 100% certain with no doubt they are fake ? There is another poster on here who said they have been reselling their bags in her salon right along and they are genuine. They claim that they buy closeouts and older styles. Obviously they don't have this years stock from the Gucci site. But they strongly claim they are the real deal. I am now very confused. So how did you tell your Gucci bags were not authentic?
Thanks

If you are not actually hawking this site, assume they are fake, and let it be. People here know that almost all websites that claim to sell authentic bags wholesale are instead selling fakes. It's a fact of the marketplace. To "fight" that reality is to invite suspicion that you are here to shill for the site.

Don,

Very few websites sell authentic designer bags.
Eluxury.com / aloharag / styledrops / bluefly for example.

All those websites that offer bags at "wholesale", "seconds" are a scam.

They post stock photos of authentic bags (photos stolen from the designer's sites most likely) and ship counterfeits.

No not looking for business.... I need to find a decent honest from someone who knows them and my last post was closed because I had it in the wrong category I guess. so I'm still looking....like I said I'm a newbie. It's easy to say they are fakes but I am looking to hear from somene who has actually dealt with this company and I found one person so far who has a good experience. You can buy some of the older lines wholeasle from what I've been told.
Thanks
Don

..........."People here know that almost all websites that claim to sell authentic bags wholesale are instead selling fakes"

yes almost all but not all. Maybe this one is not. I am asking for someone who has dealt with them.

ladies! Why do I have to repeatedly ask members to stop questioning or accusing people!?
REPORT it if you think someone is advertising and move on, do not call them out publicly, it's not how we roll!:nogood:

Don, Did you read razor's posts?
Looks like she dealt w/ them and received a counterfeit.

I doubt you will receive many posts answering your question because most members here are aware that these websites are a scam.

If you are looking to purchase authentic designer handbags "wholesale" to resell, it's not going to happen unless you are Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc.

You might search the internet for responses and those that you find that state they received authentic merchandise from this website are most likely the owners of the website themselves.

..........."People here know that almost all websites that claim to sell authentic bags wholesale are instead selling fakes"

yes almost all but not all. Maybe this one is not. I am asking for someone who has dealt with them.

I undestand completely but I have also read one other post on here (in another thread) and a couple on another forum that validtaes them (could be the owners ). I really appreciate the responses. I am new to this for the most part. I compared the pics from Razor to a Gucci bag that my daughter owns that was purchased from the Gucci store in Boston and I have to tell ya I can't tell just from pics without seeing it in person. I have to say it's very confusing .
Thanks to everyone.
Don