need help about fekkai?!? fried my hair

I haven't tried Fekkai but back when I used to bleach my naturally dark hair blonde (I majorly abused it!) I discovered Terax Original Crema and I swear it works wonders.

I use the fekkai glossing cream, and it really is amazing ! I'm so happy that bath and bodyworks carry his products. I'm sorry I'm not much help, but I hope you find a really good intensive conditioner. Let us know how it goes. :yes:

I did too many colourings in a row lately and used these products to get it back to health. ( I once bleached my bangs off to 1 1/2 inch, so, I feel your pain :wtf: )

First night, I use a protein reconstructor from Sally's for 2 hours, rinse and then apply L'Oreals Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture overnight with a cap.

The next day, use a gentle shampoo and a leave-in, such as Nioxin Bliss or one from the health food store.

I continue sleeping with either the Mega Moisture or Lush Retread each night with a cap.

Don't overuse protein products, such as the Fekkai, as it makes hair more brittle. You really only want to boost the shaft initially for strength and then continue to fill moisture and softness with other deep conditioners (such as the ones I mentioned or Oscar Blandi's Jasmine hair treatment.

Another fantastic way to salvage badly burned hair is to use virgin coconut oil as a treatment. Warm it up from the solid state and leave it for a few hours. I almost always put some into whatever conditioner I use overnight.