Need help 1st chanel bag

Hello ladies my bday coming up in april ( I always plan ahead) I've always wanted a Chanel handbag, but my problems are as follows: deciding between Chanel and LV and price range and color. DH said my budget for a handbag is $2500 and not a penny over, I went overboard last year so I've been baned. I've been eyeing a pink LV but I already have enough so I feel like I should step out to other designers so here I am at Chanel and in desperate need of suggestions on which to choose and I'm open to other colors besides black. Thanks in advance ladies.

Hi Jess... Oh you too? Are we all cheating on LV now?!? Haha.
I'm in the same predicament as you. I saw a GST in the boutique. Almost died. Soooo gorgeous. My problem now is black or beige....

Good Luck!

OMG tutushopper, I am now dreaming about this Red duo !!! :biggrin:
Oooooh you sound like you need some RED in your bag life! The GST comes in a gorgeous RED!

Borrowing willeyi's photo of her new RED GST (and shoes) [hopefully that's okay with willeyi...don't let her be mad at me for enabling with her photo]:

LoVeinLA said:
Hi Jess... Oh you too? Are we all cheating on LV now?!? Haha.
I'm in the same predicament as you. I saw a GST in the boutique. Almost died. Soooo gorgeous. My problem now is black or beige....

Good Luck!

Lol I'm trying not to cheat on LV I've been looking at the GST on the clubhouse and it's gorgeous!!!!! I let my DH see a pic of the red and beige 1 and he said it was very nice simple and pretty that's lot coming from him so I told him the price he said ok and after this I'm done until Xmas so now the problem is sticking with LV and getting the Indian rose brea that is on my wish list or branch out get Chanel

Lol I'm trying not to cheat on LV I've been looking at the GST on the clubhouse and it's gorgeous!!!!! I let my DH see a pic of the red and beige 1 and he said it was very nice simple and pretty that's lot coming from him so I told him the price he said ok and after this I'm done until Xmas so now the problem is sticking with LV and getting the Indian rose brea that is on my wish list or branch out get Chanel

If you are going to get the Chanel, I highly advise trying to get it today. There is a looming price increase, and that may just push it up higher (we don't know all that is in the increase, or the amounts, but usually it's around 15 to 20%).

I already have a alma I was debating on the brea mm in Indian rose but I'm not sure now that I I've seen the GST and DH has giving the green light on the Chanel he says its "pretty" which is a lot coming from him

Since you want a Chanel, and the DH has given the green light, I would listen to him. :smile: The GST really is lovely, it's the size you want, and it's a total Chanel classic, which will only go up in price.

tutushopper said:
If you are going to get the Chanel, I highly advise trying to get it today. There is a looming price increase, and that may just push it up higher (we don't know all that is in the increase, or the amounts, but usually it's around 15 to 20%).

Oh no!!!! That's quite a increase I'm going to have to talk to DH I'm sure he would be happy to save a few dollars

I would vote for the GST!!

Move up the world and go with the GST! :smile:
You will never go back.

I positive GST will win I let my mom, sis, and daughters see both bags, GST in black and red and they all but 1 voted GST and I love it also

Sounds like you'll be a GST owner soon! If you need a good SA, my SA is super. He is James at 305-632-0344. He also just got a batch of brand new black with GHW GSTs that are very shiny and puffy. Best batch I've seen in a long time as every Chanel bag is unique.

Good luck and please post pics in the GST Club thread. We can't wait until you join the GST club!

LoVeinLA said:
Well, how many Chanel bags can you have? I have 9 LV bags and love how it fits all parts of my lifestyle. I would like to add one or two Chanel but will always go back to LV for all their new releases.

I love LV also the variety is amazing and the new releases are TDF and I have 1 or more for every occasion of my lifestyle. I'm cheating on LV but I'm not going to ever leave my main squeeze lol