Need hair help

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm pretty good with clothes and makeup IMO, but I am generally hopeless when it comes to my hair, so I am asking some advice from the experts.

I've spent the past year growing out a pixie cut. I literally haven't cut my hair in a year because I wanted it to grow out ASAP, so right now it's about shoulder length but has kind of weirdly uneven layers.

I'm a 26-year-old professional and have a small heart-shaped face and thick, wavy hair. Now that I have some length on it, what cut should I ask for and how should I style it? It needs to be easy to maintain or I won't do it (right now, I'm throwing it in a ponytail every day.)

TIA :smile:

2. I grew my hair out from a pixie too, but my hair is thin and fine so the layers were SHOCKING!

If shoulder-length is good for you - looks nice and is manageable - then why not just start getting trims every 2 months or so and gradually grow the layers out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice