Need guidance on Damier

Which to choose?

• Trevi

• Berkeley

• Bloomsbury

• Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definately Trevi. I carried mine for the first time a few days ago and OMG I was so impressed!

1) It went so well with my casual outfit (jeans/flats/leather jacket)
2) the shoulder strap is very comfy
3) The inside of the bag isn't really spacious but it was good because the things I put inside would just fit really snug and it became organised by itself!
4) Of course it looked soooo good I wasn't able to keep my eyes off my reflection as I walked past windows! haha

Definately Trevi. I carried mine for the first time a few days ago and OMG I was so impressed!

1) It went so well with my casual outfit (jeans/flats/leather jacket)
2) the shoulder strap is very comfy
3) The inside of the bag isn't really spacious but it was good because the things I put inside would just fit really snug and it became organised by itself!
4) Of course it looked soooo good I wasn't able to keep my eyes off my reflection as I walked past windows! haha

:biggrin: I'm glad you didn't bump into anything though. My favorite is my pomme agenda, just love that thing. I was walking and taking a peek at it just to see how it was doing and took a tad too long and was this close to bumping into a tree.

looks like Trevi is kicking butt! do you guys think it's too similar to Tivoli?

Trevi trevi trevi! Did I make my point? Having a trevi is like having two bags in one because you can carry it in your hand or on your shoulders. And it is just plain gorgeous!

While both the Tivoli and the trevi have pleats, I dont think they look too similar. Plus one is damier and one is monogram.

The gold hardware looks stunning on the damier ebene print. Man, I think I just convinced myself to get a trevi!

Trevi!
But honestly, i do not think you can wrong with any options in Damier ebene. I just got a speedy on ebene and i am enjoying it very much. It is roomy, classic looking and very worry free. Love it!