need guidance! i would like to make a decision tonight!

Should I sell my flaps for *one* Legacy Shoulder Bag? If yes, which color?

• Yes!!! Coach leather is AWESOME and you'll use it more!

• No! Two bags are better than one!

• Get the Whiskey!

• Get the Raisin!

Results are only viewable after voting.

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
Ever since I got my Madeline, i've been thinking about getting another leather bag. Problem is, I would need to sell a different bag (or two) to fund a new one. I am okay with this, but I need help.

Right now I have 5 bags (Madeline, Hamptons Carryall, Signature Stripe Tote, a red flap and a black flap). I would be selling both flaps in exchange for a Legacy Shoulder Bag.

Does this sound...smart to you girls? I don't use the flaps very often (the black is only when I wear black, which is close to never, and the red would be saved for Christmastime or certain events...also close to never). I have also struggled with fitting my stuff inside both flaps, and issues with the closures and opening them.

If you think I *should* sell the flaps, which color Legacy Shoulder should I get? I'm leaning towards Whiskey or Raisin.

I say get the Whiskey Legacy Shoulder bag. I have it and i love it. It's a bag and color you could wear with mostly anything. I'm not a fan of flaps and if you hardly wear those bags and are always having a hard time fitting things in i say sell them. Good luck on your decision!

I say get the Whiskey Legacy Shoulder bag. I have it and i love it. It's a bag and color you could wear with mostly anything. I'm not a fan of flaps and if you hardly wear those bags and are always having a hard time fitting things in i say sell them. Good luck on your decision!

Thank you for your input! I'm having a hard time with the idea of selling the flaps (I got them both for great deals) but I NEVER use them, and when I do...I don't particularly like them.:shrugs:

You're not using the bags and you found something new you love - I say sell...and, get the raisin Legacy bag. You really can't go wrong with either color, but the raisin is a bit more unusual.

I agree, if you don't use the flaps then sell them to fund your new bag. I have a flap and I keep thinking I should sell it because I am not using it. It's my only white purse though, and I feel like I should have a white one when needed.

Sell your flaps and get the whiskey shoulder bag. :yes: You said when you carry then you don't particularly like them, so get something you will enjoy carrying. The shoulder bag is a great leather bag, and the whiskey is a beautiful year-round neutral.

If you don't use them, get rid of them and get a bag you love!! Now which color is hard! I think the raisin color is very pretty and unique although it shows scratches pretty bad and might be considered a trendy color. Whiskey is a more versatile color and doesn't seem to scratch as much. TOUGH CALL on the color!!

Definitely sell the flap bags. I have two Legacy shoulder bags, juniper and raisin, and they are two of my favorite bags ever. I have a Leigh in whiskey and that color is gorgeous too. I think the whiskey is a tad more classic, so if you are looking for a classic color, I would choose the whiskey. If you want something different, then raisin, although its such a lovely color that I wouldnt call it trendy at all. Either way you cant go wrong - get the one w/the best price!!!

So, since you already made your decision to sell the flaps, I'll just chime in about the color. While I like the whiskey color and it is a neutral, I adore raisin, which also functions as a neutral, but it is a subtle splash of color as well. Definitely get a raisin bag!

If you're not thrilled with the bags, I would definitely say sell them! As for which Legacy, I'm loving the raisin, but if it's your first bag and you want to use it a lot, I would recommend the whiskey color. The raisin is pretty neutral and will coordinate with a lot, but I just think the whiskey is a better choice for your first one!