Need Gucci for trip -- help!

1. Hey all,

I'm going to my sis' commencement and I'm looking for a nice new Gucci bag for the trip. I definitely want a big one where I can put a lot of everything in. I usually carry medium-type of bags (or jumbos if you are looking at Chanel). So I want to know what you think! :smile: Help me decide!! :biggrin:

If you have any other options, let me know! I'm looking for Gucci, but Chanel or MJ is good too.

Option 1:
    [​IMG]

Option 2:
    [​IMG]

Option 3:
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. the first one is my fav!

3. Guccissima leather is the best--go for #1!

4. i like the guccissima leather too... but like the design of bag 2... i saw someone who had the strawlike/canvas version with brown leather, it was amazing!

5. i like option 2 - i love that shape!

6. My vote would be Option #1 -- I personally handled one at the Guicci store the other day. As you know, there are also rivets on the ridge of the purse, so it makes quite a "statement" from the front as well as the side. ;)

Option #2 -- I would worry that the small opening of the bag would limit how much can you stuff in.

Option #3 -- This is more of a "traditional" bag, and probably my least favorite of all three of them.

7. I like #1 or #2.

8. 2
    It looks more serious than number 1.
    Number 3 does not fit to a commencement

9. If you like large bags then #3 is a winner. I actually ordered that bag but decided it was too big on me. It is a beautiful bag.

10. I just went on vacation and took my medium boston bag....I carried so much stuff it was UNREAL!!! I love that damn bag.

11. I would get the first one b/c that bag is pretty deep inside. Plus the guccissma line is so beautiful. Good luck!

12. I love the first one! It is TDF! Just gorgeous! And I love their hobos- they hold just enough and are very comfortable!

13. Thanks everyone!

I guess I should have been a bit more explicit. I need a large bag for the trip in the plane (not quite the commencement; I dont want to use my chanel during the flight because I dont want it to get ruined), so I was looking for a big bag where I can throw everything in :smile:

But I really appreciate the comments, maybe I'll just bring the Gucci that I will buy to the commencement! :biggrin:

Right now I'm torn between 1 and 2

But because of the comments on the leather, I may go with 1!

Thanks!! :biggrin:

ps-- yay new gucci forum!!

14. I really like the second one as well!

15. I like the shape of bag 2 and the hardware and stripes of bag 3. Don't get me wrong, I love guccissima, but I think it looks much richer in chocolate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice