need funds--not sure what to give up? :(

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi All
I need funds--life ya know? Anyway debating between giving up:

Sully MM or Galleria PM LV Canvas

Stressa or Totally PM White Damier (can't think of the name now!)

Can't afford to keep them all---otherwise I would. I love them all and need your help! What should I do???

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted in the forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, grrl, I understand that situation all too well. Eh, sadly we must do these things from time to time cause like you said, life. Best of luck to you and much love :heart:.

As for the keepers I'm gonna agree with Lion-O above me and say the Galleria and Totally Azur.

I am in the same boat right now. Wanting another bag right now that is "OUCH" quite pricey. I have the means to raise the money but cutting some from my collection is not easy when you really like them all. I guess the bottom line for me is that I should want so much, lol!
I definitely would keep the Galliera , JMO! Best of luck, I know how hard it is when it comes to letting go, must family/people do not understand so I am glad we all have one another.

I would suggest giving up the azur Stresa. The Totally serves the azur need and is probably a better size/easier to use than the Stresa for every day, for summers... The Gal and the Sully serve a similar function too, I think one of them could go... I know I would be in the minority to say this but I would give up the Gal and keep the Sully. It's just a more current style, prone to far less wear as it ages. Good luck deciding!

I would suggest giving up the azur Stresa. The Totally serves the azur need and is probably a better size/easier to use than the Stresa for every day, for summers... The Gal and the Sully serve a similar function too, I think one of them could go... I know I would be in the minority to say this but I would give up the Gal and keep the Sully. It's just a more current style, prone to far less wear as it ages. Good luck deciding!

I second that!! Good luck op! I hope you will get more lvs later...

Plus 1 here :smile: