need for honest advice! :-(

  1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I sell this LE LV bag for 600?

  1. Sell it since the person is willing to drive and pay cash

  2. Don't sell and wait for a better buyer

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am selling a LE LV bag in new condition.. [wont' say the style so it's not misunderstood as if I was trying to sell here] I have decided 100% to sell but even thought it's worth about 1200-1400 I asked 800 and the only offer I got was for 600 but it's from a consignment store.
    I want to sell the bag. And the person is willing to drive all the way..and pay me cash.
    My husband says I should wait..but I only have like a month b/c we are moving...
    Should I take the loss and sell it for 600? should I wait and risk that the market gets better
    Please help!
     

  2. I wouldn't sell. If it's in perfect condition and already worth more than your asking price.. I wouldn't go any lower. Even 800 would be low for a LE in perfect condition, so definitely don't settle for any less
     
  3. #3 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    I would check with other consignment stores and see what they offer....

    let me add...if you have a month...see what other offers you can get maybe via craigs list and do it like how they are willing....as in local meet ups only...I got a decent offer via online consignment just from good detailed pics of my item so maybe you can also try them...
     
  4. Don't sell.
     
  5. No, do not sell it for $600.00 and hope you wait for the right time. Is there any reason why you want to sell it before you move?
     
  6. Don´t sell.
     
  7. Because I am going to leave my things in storage for 6 months. i am keeping my latests adquisitions like graffiti and roses..[and mirror :smile:] But i get nervous about leaving in storage, heat, whatever so I didn't want to have to do that. I am keeping bags I can travel with
    Thank you for all your opinions
     
  8. I'd keep it and wait for a better offer.
     
  9. keep it
     
  10. keep it and wait for a better offer!
     
  11. When I am ready to be done with a bag-I just sell it so if that is the going rate and all that anyone offered you then I say take it-Even LE's IMO start to Lose their desire in the market depending upon what other LE's have been released after yours. $600. cash is better than a bag you you want to sell still sitting in your closet.
     
  12. I say wait it out for a better buyer, and get the price you want.
     
  13. Depends on the bag if it is still popular or not but it does seem a huge loss. I wouldn't do it!

    Please let me know if you are solicited via PM to buy this bag, thanks.
     
  14. I wouldn't sell a $1,200-1,400 bag for $600.
     

  15. Thank you ! Yes It's not a bag for everyone and I myself have managed to keep it in new condition after all these years while my graffiti already looks dark and used ;)...so I am really thinking I may just take the loss... No PM messages or solicitors..don't worry!