Need feedback on Vernis Sunset Blvd Please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    debating on getting the vernis sunset boulevard, but not sure. Can anyone please give me feedback on the purse? Thanks!!

2. love it... Wish I had one

3. Im having the same dilema... wanted to get the sunset blvd, but not sure... :sad:

4. I LOVE the sunsets!!!!!
    They are elegant and colorful, and I use them as wallets in my big bags.
    (Just take of the strap.)
    Here is a pic of my collection:[​IMG]

5. They are soooo pretty and elegant! :smile:

pepsimax, I LOVE your collectin :smile:

6. Thanks,bannYlein;)
    When I use them as wallets too,
    I can justify having them,because I dont need so many evening bags/
    party-bags ...:yes:

7. I have the amarante and I love it. It's my go to "feeling fabulous" bag.

8. The Pomme is on my list! I love that is can be worn on the shoulder and as a clutch. It is small, not bulky (my Roxy is bulky at times, depending on the event) yet it holds the essentials. And being Vernis & wanting the Pomme will be a wonderful accessory to have!

9. wow pepsimax your pic probably sealed the deal! beautiful items and pic

10. I want 1 in pomme love it :tup:

11. #11 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    Love it!!!!!! Although, I don't own one........

12. I have Amarante and sold it, and immediately next stop in Vegas bought it again!! lol!

Vernis Sunset is such a sleek sexy bag, I always want to keep her forever, i wouldn't mind having all colors, even the perle....so gorgeous can't say enough about this one...

13. I love the Sunset Blvd! I was on the fence about it too because I didn't think I'd use it enough to justify the price tag! I'm glad I bought it though. No regrets!

14. i don't have it but i wish i did! i considered the sunset blvd in perle but decided i didn't "need" it. *sigh* regretting my decision after seeing pepsimax's pic!

15. i want this bag soooo bad- in pomme