Need Feedback from Apple Green Owners

minkyp90

Bags are my weakness
Oct 15, 2009
Hello! I was looking around and fell in love with the apple green color from 2005. I actually spotted an apple green weekender in excellent condition and was wondering if there are any others out there who owned or is owning one. Would you say it's a good color to take care of or is it not practical for a weekender. I'm scared of light colors and also was wondering exactly how light apple green is. Thanks!! :biggrin:

If I found and Apple Green anything, I would snap it up. It's such a beautiful and hard to find color. I have an apple green NG Croc Tote, and it looks great with anything. Go for it!!!! :love: BTW, it's the green purse in my Avatar

Last edited:
LOVEEEE LOVEEE apple green!!!!!! I would also buy anything apple green, but weekender, really?? I haven't ever seen one yet!!! LUCKy...but I even have 2 cities in the same color (yeah don't ask...;)) but definitely best color!!

Oh wow!! Thanks everyone! I'm really considering the weekender more now. Yeah! I luckily spotted one somewhere! ;) You have two cities in apple green? By the way, how dark would you say is apple green? I can't really tell by pics.

Oh wow!! Thanks everyone! I'm really considering the weekender more now. Yeah! I luckily spotted one somewhere! ;) You have two cities in apple green? By the way, how dark would you say is apple green? I can't really tell by pics.

yeh VERY LUCKY!!...haha but I have a work myself, so I think that is good for now, I still find the weekender a little big, I used to love big bags, but now they kind of drive me crazy because I put WAY too much things in them...:P

I think the apple green is pretty bright, rich i would definitely comparing to a lot of the new colors. but again, in different lighting, very different so maybe you should ask for pics under different lighting...

The last time I looked (which was this weekend) there was an apple green city on the bay!! I'm not sure if it has been authenticated yet tho?

It is definitely a gorgeous color!! It just pops!!:tup:

yeh VERY LUCKY!!...haha but I have a work myself, so I think that is good for now, I still find the weekender a little big, I used to love big bags, but now they kind of drive me crazy because I put WAY too much things in them...:P

I think the apple green is pretty bright, rich i would definitely comparing to a lot of the new colors. but again, in different lighting, very different so maybe you should ask for pics under different lighting...

I love the work size! However, I travel a lot and I've been looking around for a bag that would be perfect companion with me. The weekender does seem really big though, doesn't it?
Apple green sounds so luscious! Yes... I did see pics of it in different lighting and the shade seems to change every time. That's why I was sooo confused because I couldn't tell what it would look like IRL. I'm glad it's bright though because I'm needing a bright bag in my collection..

Thank you everyone for the posts!! :balloon:

^^ Anything! - black, white, grey, navy, red...

AG is beautiful but I only have it in the MU - I'm not sure I could pull off a larger bag. It's very rich in real life and not so light that you'd have to stress constantly about dirt. HTH!

AG MU.jpg

^^ Anything! - black, white, grey, navy, red...

AG is beautiful but I only have it in the MU - I'm not sure I could pull off a larger bag. It's very rich in real life and not so light that you'd have to stress constantly about dirt. HTH!

View attachment 933654

Silverfern - Your MU is gorgeous!! AG goes so well with it! :smile: I'm usually scared of light colors and what a relief to hear that it's not too light to stress over!! Thanks for posting your pic!

I have an AG City and I have to admit I've only taken it out once! :smile: It's my favourite Bal ... the colour is just so gorgeous. I think the leather feels delicate though and I'm afraid of taking it out too much incase anything would happen to it. I noticed just in storing it (I used to stack my bags out of their dustbags) I found a bunch of little scuffs on it. I did protect the handles with LMB For Handles Only which will hopefully prevent any darkening. Right now I look at her mostly like a piece of gorgeous art!

I think if you're careful though and maybe use something on the handles to prevent darkening ... that AG would be a great addition to your collection.

WoW!! Everyone has been so helpful! I appreciate it!
I am so close to getting the AG Weekender because it seems like it's such a lovely color and more versatile than I thought. I'm hoping to use it for school bags and such so I'm glad that it's not too light that I should be babying it too much. I'm glad to hear the leather is gorgeous as well! I will post pics if I do end up buying it!! THANKS AGAIN! :biggrin:

I have an AG City and love her to bits! AG, along with '05 Turquoise and '05 Magenta, is my favorite Bal color ever!! It's simply stunning!

I do carry AG the least out of the 3 though because I'm really worried about damaging it in any way! But every time I wear it I'm so in love with the color- I can't stop looking at it! An AG Weekender must be delicious! Good luck with your choice!

P.s. I love wearing it with a white tank and jeans as well as with light/soft pink, grey, blue, black etc.- it's very versatile! :yes: