Need face contour recommendations!

longfacegirl

Jan 19, 2018
Hey everyone! Im currently looking into getting PS in Korea and I really want to get my face to look smaller and more feminine.
To my opinion I have a really long unflattering face and it's been bothering me for a very long time now. I have been looking into Forehead reduction at Regen but I'm not sure if that would be the best option for me to get a shorter more feminine face...
Could anyone help me out in recommending procedures or clinics I could look at to get this fixed?
Thank you so much :smile:
Michelle

Here's some pics of my front and side profile!

Reactions: European95xx_
As there are many different ways to achieve what you’re looking I’d recommend having online consults with a number of clinics and see what they recommend. Just be sure to clearly explain what you want to achieve. If the majority of doctors recommend the same procedures you can start researching those procedures to make sure they’ll achieve your desired outcome :smile:

I had a hairline lowering and I have a very visible scar. But I have all my sensations and no hair shedding ..the recovery is easy. No pain for me. But now I have to find ways to get rid f this huge ugly scar

I lost sensation in the right bottom side of my face and lip after v line...

Reactions: jamie82
Your nose and profile is so beautiful. Please never touch your nose it is literally perfect . Your chin looks a little short so maybe that can be corrected somehow. and you could get a hair line lowering but ever so slightly, have whatever clinic you go to show you before and after pics so you can see if they leave their patients with scars . Look at ALL the techniques of each surgery you want, so you know the risk. Good luck

I had a hairline lowering and I have a very visible scar. But I have all my sensations and no hair shedding ..the recovery is easy. No pain for me. But now I have to find ways to get rid f this huge ugly scar

Hi Krod, did you get ur hairline procedure in Korea? Apparently they use endotine to prevent tension on the incision to prevent large scarring. Wondering if it really helps.

Reactions: krod2017
Hey everyone! Im currently looking into getting PS in Korea and I really want to get my face to look smaller and more feminine.
To my opinion I have a really long unflattering face and it's been bothering me for a very long time now. I have been looking into Forehead reduction at Regen but I'm not sure if that would be the best option for me to get a shorter more feminine face...
Could anyone help me out in recommending procedures or clinics I could look at to get this fixed?
Thank you so much :smile:
Michelle

Here's some pics of my front and side profile!

I agree with posters. I too would recommend either hair transplant as your hairline has receded or wear a fringe to make your face appear less long.

:O when did you get yours done? Will the sensation ever come back?

Honestly your face has good proportions. If anything you can opt for cheek implants. Korea would not be the place for you to do your procedures. Your face by any standard, western or korean, is already small. What you lack is definition. Asian and western faces are very different in that western faces are centrally augmented but weak at the outer features. If you look at the high fashion euro models and hollywood actresses, they tend to be beautiful sharp and defined outer features. Korean surgeons do not specialize in augmenting and defining these features. A western surgeon would do a much better job on you imo

Reactions: haxel and MOTTY26
Hair transplant would leave a scar on the back of your head if doing FUT method. FUE method causes crazy shock loss on donor area, and back of the head would need to be shaved (not optimal for women).

Many people (especially women) choose the hair lowering option. If they feel that the scar on hair line is too much, they can just get few hunderd grafts transplant just on the scar vs thousands of grafts if only choosing the transplant method.

Reactions: 0x0 and Gantz
Hair transplant would leave a scar on the back of your head if doing FUT method. FUE method causes crazy shock loss on donor area, and back of the head would need to be shaved (not optimal for women).

Many people (especially women) choose the hair lowering option. If they feel that the scar on hair line is too much, they can just get few hunderd grafts transplant just on the scar vs thousands of grafts if only choosing the transplant method.
What do you mean FUE causes crazy shock loss in the donor area? You mean it is permanent?
Sorry, I am new to this procedure and have no knowledge, but I need to get it done..

It could be permanent. Individual grafts are extracted from the donor area, resulting in exposing much larger donor area compared to FUT (which only extract the graft strip and takes merely few minutes).

FUE on other hand will take 4-5 hours just to extract those individual grafts, putting donor area under sensitivity for much longer. One of the Dr mentioned that since most FUE grafts are left alone for much longer time before being transplanted to the recipient area, the success rate is also lower compared to FUT.

Reactions: Gantz