Need everyone's opinions!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I ordered the new Resort Woven Clutch and the Resort Woven Accoridan Wallet for my Birthday gifts. I, of course, couldn't wait so I just opened them but i'm not so sure if I am liking them or not. The clutch is really big which is nice to hold everything but might be a pain to carry around. The wallet is nice but it will be a pain to undo the turnlock everytime I want to open the wallet. I included some pics and a modeling pic of the clutch to show how big it is. I need opinions! If I were to keep one, I would keep the clutch but i'm just not quite sure yet! TIA!! And P.S. I look super fat in the picture so just look at the clutch!

DSC00494.jpg
DSC00496.jpg
DSC00499.jpg

Jul 25, 2007
Well, my question would be will you use a clutch? I would have no use in my life whatsoever for a clutch bag, so that would be out for me. Unless you use it as a wristlet in a larger bag. I like the wallet, if I had a bag it would "go" with. I like to match my accessories somewhat.

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I have been looking at this with lust in my eyes ever since I saw it on the website. I absolutely LOVE the clutch! Beautiful, classy, and different. Use it for evenings out...that's what I would do. I also saw on someone's post about the catalog, that this is also coming out as a purse. LOVE it, and it is perfect size for evenings out!

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I think that they are both gorgeous, but I LOVE the clutch!! Keep the clutch! I don't think that it's too big in general or on you when you're holding it. I think that it looks classy.

I like the wallet too, but having to open the turnlock everytime to get into my wallet would drive me crazy.

Kenia

Nov 10, 2007
I would say keep the clutch and return the wallet. that clutch is gorgeous but for some reason I do not like the wallet. I think its good that the clutch is big! and it doesnt look overly big so it seems to be nice size.

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I like the clutch too. I remember when the Zoe clutch came out and thought it would be nice and go with most evening wear. I am witht the other poster who said she would never have a use for one. Maybe a wedding at some point but other than that i don''t see where i would use one but if you go to a lot of social events or to the opera or theatre and you have other bags for normal occasions then I say keep the clutch. I too would return the wallet. It may get all banged up being inside a purse with all of the woven what is it straw ?