Need everyone's opinion!

I think you need to go and try it on before deciding. I think that GT with PHW might be my dream H combo, it's the only H neutral that I have tried on so far that looked good on my my skintone, but I have not hade the chance to see the color in "bag size" so it's hard to tell if I'd like it or not. I am quite picky with colors.

I thought I'd like etoupe, for example, as I love it in pictures, but I just didn't love it on myself. I know Birkins are hard to come by in the first place but I think that they are way too expensive for anyone to settle for something one doesn't love, and neutrals can be tricky as they really need to compliment your your skintone in the best possible way in order to look good on you. That it's a "pretty color" really isn't enough.

I think we need more info. Are you looking for a B? If so, what size? Do you like neutrals? Is Gris T a color you like? So many times, we get caught up on what we're offered that we don't stop to think if it's what we truly want. If the answers to the questions above are a resounding yes, I would grab it but if not, I would pass.

I have a Gris T Kelly with GHW - its a beautiful neutral but I tend to like my bags in bright colors so I don't wear it as often as I'd like. Why don't you go an see it and then decide if it works for you.

I think we need more info. Are you looking for a B? If so, what size? Do you like neutrals? Is Gris T a color you like? So many times, we get caught up on what we're offered that we don't stop to think if it's what we truly want. If the answers to the questions above are a resounding yes, I would grab it but if not, I would pass.

I have a Gris T Kelly with GHW - its a beautiful neutral but I tend to like my bags in bright colors so I don't wear it as often as I'd like. Why don't you go an see it and then decide if it works for you.

I don’t have a Birkin yet, and I’m ok with B25 or B30, I told my SA I wanted a neutral color and no preference on the hardware, I’m more of a casual person so I guess I’m leaning more towards phw? So do you think the color GT goes along with any outfits?

I think you need to go and try it on before deciding. I think that GT with PHW might be my dream H combo, it's the only H neutral that I have tried on so far that looked good on my my skintone, but I have not hade the chance to see the color in "bag size" so it's hard to tell if I'd like it or not. I am quite picky with colors.

I thought I'd like etoupe, for example, as I love it in pictures, but I just didn't love it on myself. I know Birkins are hard to come by in the first place but I think that they are way too expensive for anyone to settle for something one doesn't love, and neutrals can be tricky as they really need to compliment your your skintone in the best possible way in order to look good on you. That it's a "pretty color" really isn't enough.

You’re right! I google the pictures online it does look very pretty! I have a Etoupe GP, and a Black kelly seillier, so GT will be a light color for me. And I want a lighter color on small bag too!

Prefer GT with gold h/w. And a bigger size -- what's your dream bag?

My dream bag....hmm a B30 or B25 Gris Asphalt with Rose gold hardware but seems impossible to get! So I told my SA any neutral color works for me. I don’t put a lot of stuffs in my bag, just a Compact wallet, keys, small bottle water that’s about it!

Yes I like phw on certain colors! I think GT is more of a colder tone so phw will look fresh and clean?
I think it might. But if your dream bag was GA with rose gold, sounds to me you prefer a neutral that is “warmer”... so maybe this bag isn’t for you. I love Gris T, but For me personally Iike it best with GHW...or rose gold. Haha at the moment it’s just a pipe dream for me

Is it a color that you have wanted for a long time? Can you see yourself wearing it?

I don’t really have one spe
I think it might. But if your dream bag was GA with rose gold, sounds to me you prefer a neutral that is “warmer”... so maybe this bag isn’t for you. I love Gris T, but For me personally Iike it best with GHW...or rose gold. Haha at the moment it’s just a pipe dream for me

Sigh...but I can’t wait for my dream bag to come true! So maybe I just go for this one and have excuses to get another one in the future

Reactions: noegirl