Need everyone's opinion on this Versace Bag

Wow that is quite an anniversary gift! The bag looks nice - but I'm not so much a Versace girl so I guess I wouldn't be the best advice. If you know you love it then I say go for it.

I recently went to the Versace store and fell in love with this bag. I am looking for a decent size everyday bag. What do you ladies think of this? This would be my anniversary gift from DH:=)

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11951602

Honestly, I'm not loving it but that doesn't matter. YOU fell in love with it and if that's the bag you want, get it! That's what I would do!

If you're looking for actual reasons for why we don't like it, though... I just think that aside from the Versace medallion, the bag has few interesting features and is pretty unremarkable. I think it would be easy enough to find bags that look pretty similar to it for $300 or less.

You know, I've seen a lot of bags with that particular shape in fabulous leather. If you are a person who does not wear leather, then there should be no stopping you from getting that bag. But, the price seems to be a bit over the top for leather-like, so you must know that you are paying for the name.

Let us know what you do. I have to agree with most though, it's a pretty bag but it just doesn't 'wow' me like some bags do. If it looks fab on you and you love it, that's all that matters. Happy anniversary!

woow...thank u guys for helping me out...you guys were totally right...it's not REAL leather at all and the price is def not worth it for a leather like bag. I think I have decided to get a LV bag...the new galleriea....its hotter and cheaper then this versace and i dont have a LV bag yet to add to the collection. TPF ladies...u gals ROCK!