Need everyone's opinion on this Versace Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow that is quite an anniversary gift! The bag looks nice - but I'm not so much a Versace girl so I guess I wouldn't be the best advice. If you know you love it then I say go for it.

2. That's a lovely bag, but I'm not impressed with the price for a 'leather-like' bag. I'm sure it's very high quality though :smile:

3. ^^

Agreed! With that high of a price, it better darn well be all leather!

4. Honestly, I'm not loving it but that doesn't matter. YOU fell in love with it and if that's the bag you want, get it! That's what I would do!

If you're looking for actual reasons for why we don't like it, though... I just think that aside from the Versace medallion, the bag has few interesting features and is pretty unremarkable. I think it would be easy enough to find bags that look pretty similar to it for $300 or less.

5. You know, I've seen a lot of bags with that particular shape in fabulous leather. If you are a person who does not wear leather, then there should be no stopping you from getting that bag. But, the price seems to be a bit over the top for leather-like, so you must know that you are paying for the name.

6. thanks everyone for your comments...i am gonna go back to versace and see if its a must have bag for me. but thank u all for the feedback.

7. Let us know what you do. I have to agree with most though, it's a pretty bag but it just doesn't 'wow' me like some bags do. If it looks fab on you and you love it, that's all that matters. Happy anniversary!

8. woow...thank u guys for helping me out...you guys were totally right...it's not REAL leather at all and the price is def not worth it for a leather like bag. I think I have decided to get a LV bag...the new galleriea....its hotter and cheaper then this versace and i dont have a LV bag yet to add to the collection. TPF ladies...u gals ROCK!