Need ebay advice

1. Well, as you may have read I have been toying with the idea of selling my MM Cruise tote, but I don't sell on eBay (only buy), am not a great photographer, and just couldn't seem to get motivated to do it.

So I got up this morning, determined to take some pictures and get it done. When I searched yesterday, there was only 1 authentic cruise up, from the huang family, yellow with a BIN price of 1499. eBay: LOUIS VUITTON GLOBE SHOPPER CABAS YELLOW CRUISE LIMIT (item 170019423941 end time Aug-25-06 16:01:13 PDT)

Now, there is this one, bleu (same as mine) with a BIN of 1100.
    eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON Globe Shopper Cabas MM Cruise Blue (item 160020575534 end time Aug-25-06 04:59:19 PDT)

Hmm, the bag was 1280 + tax (1385.60).

Is the 1100 a good deal, or about right? What do you think I should list mine at? (after the other one is gone, of course...lol...)

[​IMG]

2. wow is the condition? it looks new, so i would make the price close to retail....

3. I would list it a couple of hundred dollars over retail (it is discontinued bag after all) and then include BEST OFFER option in your auction.

4. ^ it's discontinued? okay, i didn't know that, then i agree with LV addict about listing it over retail...

5. Thanks.

RoseMary, it is like new...I think I used it maybe 2 or 3 times.

LV Addict, see how green I am, I don't even know what best offer is...obviuosly, I get the gist but am off to look uo the details.

I really appreciate the advice, that 1100 BIN through me for a loop.

6. ^ you can try to list it over retail and in the case nobody bids then i'd reduce the price a bit...

7. eBay is tricky...it's all about demand. If someone is willing to pay over retail then eBay is your best option as I am sure this is the first place the buyer will look.
    I think you've gotten good advice, list it at the price you'd like to get and add the offer option....
    GL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice