• Cream

• Tan

Results are only viewable after voting.

handbagjunkie00

LV Addict
O.G.
Jan 28, 2014
Hi Everyone :biggrin:

I need color opinions for which color to order for this purse organizer: http://pursebling.com/purse-bling-ex...bo-p-2285.html.

I will be using it in my Neverfull and Delightful (both of which have the 'old school' interior) and I would like something to match interior color closely.

Below is a pic of my Delightful's interior for color comparison.

Which color matches this interior best: the Cream (middle pic) or the Tan (bottom pic)?

Attachments

• delightful.jpg
    delightful.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 722
  • cream.jpg
    cream.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 735
  • tan.jpg
    tan.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 733
Definitely cream ~ the lighter the organizer is, the easier you access/find things in it.
Why not some pop of colour such as hot pink or pink to make your interior makes you smile everytime you look into the bag?

Definitely cream ~ the lighter the organizer is, the easier you access/find things in it.
Why not some pop of colour such as hot pink or pink to make your interior makes you smile everytime you look into the bag?

The reason why I'm hesitant about going with a color like pink or hot pink is because of the possibility of color transfer :sad: Even though the likelihood is small, it's still there.

I say cream..but before you buy..check out Samorga organizers. They make them custom and/or can tell you which inserts fit your bag. Just let them know which LV bag you have and they will send the ones that fit. They can make ones with stiffer bottoms also..I got one for my neverfull GM an they are fabulous!!! :smile:

I say cream..but before you buy..check out Samorga organizers. They make them custom and/or can tell you which inserts fit your bag. Just let them know which LV bag you have and they will send the ones that fit. They can make ones with stiffer bottoms also..I got one for my neverfull GM an they are fabulous!!! :smile:

Here is one mine..just a suggestion :smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-24-10-36-37.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-24-10-36-37.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 666