need clarification

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is this bag marc jacobs? i saw it and it looks like it, but i dont know much about mj handbags so was just wondering haha TIA =]

[​IMG]

2. Yes it's MJ. I think it's called the quilted Ursula Elise (or something like that) and I think the color is Midnight.

3. I believe it is a quilted elise... Correct me if I'm wrong =)

4. Yup, it's a quilted patent Elise in Midnight Blue.

I love this color!

5. such a pretty bag!

6. Seriously, she's flaunting her Bible too?

7. ^^she has the Holy Bible...in her arm?? LOL oh my gosh. yeah...that's the only thing that caught my attention!

8. hi, i went on to the marc jacobs site and was looking for it. I saw it in the 2006 section..but did not see it in the midnight blue...was this a 2005 bag?

9. :lol: That's what I was thinking of too! It really caught my attention, the color of the cover and all that. I think if she really wanted to she could have put the two books in the Elise and it would fit well.

10. I think it might have been a spring of 2006 bag. Unfortunately, MJ told me this line is sold out. If you are hoping to get one your best bet is eBay.

11. Off topic, I know, but wasn't she sporting one of those Kaballah bracelets not long ago? I really hope that she gets her act together soon. Anyhow, you can't fault her taste in bags. I love the Elise because you can never seem to fill it up! I am carrying my new rust one (purchased from TJ Maxx) right now. :smile: