Need CL for my bday (pic)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOVE them!!!! ;)

2. They're pretty and very comfortable... :yes:

3. Love them!! Go for it

4. they're cute, i love them in nude

5. Im an enabler!...BUY THEM!
    I have them in red & just ordered them in yellow. Very cute. I sized down in these. Love them!
    When is your birthday BTW? Mine is sat!

6. What color--black show up on the link. So pretty ... I used to be *blah* when I saw them, but since other tPFers have posted action shots, I totally appreciate their elegant beauty!!

Happy birthday, btw!

7. LOVE LOVE them!! i ordered them in yellow and can't wait to get them :smile:

8. I love them in red, yellow, & black (LOL so I can't help you choose a color). They are beautiful!!

9. I have these in yellow and I LOVE them! I also think the red & the nude are tdf! Happy early birthday!

10. Shari - I love this shoe and find it very comfy. I like them in black but I LOVE them in red, yellow and nude.

11. You have to get them...I love em

12. I haven't seen them in person, but I love them from pictures. I'm thinking about this shoe also.

13. i neeeed this shoe in nude!

14. Happy birthday! Those are cute.