Need Big Watch Suggestions Please

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I've been wearing my Cartier Tank for years and I need a break :biggrin: I want a watch with a big face. I was checking out Toywatch. I really like the purple one.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Good question. I'm not really sure. I don't think I want to spend more than $100-$200, especially if I get a purple watch. I do want to have fun with it though. Thank you!

I just got a Glam Rock watch -- it is oversized (46mm case). I've been getting lots of compliments on it. They sell them at Saks and Smart Bargains has some good deals going on with that brand right now. That brand has a lot of different designs too -- almost all being oversized from what I've seen.

Another vote for toywatch!

My fav is the daytona looking one.. I have it in white with MOP dial! I've had so many compliments on them! They feel light because they look like ceramic but is actually plastic.. (mind over matter sorta thing.. like when I had my first 13" powerbook.. they're little but first impression was "OMG it's so frickin heavy!" cos i was expecting it to be light!) I've worn it almost everyday since November last year and still no visible scratches or discolouration.

Michael Kors look pretty but not too sure abt the quality.. they feel really flimsy compared to the toywatch IMO! The cost about the same as well so I picked toywatch instead! :shrugs: which is a shame cos I really like the look of the oversized horn and tortoise watches!! :sad:

Good luck with your watch hunt!