Need bag recommendation; Brown/Camel/Tan/Caramel

LadyBelle

O.G.
Mar 18, 2012
I use a lot of these colors, and have recently purchased these pair of Chanel ballet flats.

That Chanel bag matched it pretty nicely, but I already have a few Chanel bags, and so I'd like something different.

I'd like something that I can dress down as well as business casual. Classic/timeless, durable (as supple leather as possible).
And preferably with an additional longer strap.
IMG_1484182860.778605.jpg

I use a lot of these colors, and have recently purchased these pair of Chanel ballet flats.

That Chanel bag matched it pretty nicely, but I already have a few Chanel bags, and so I'd like something different.

I'd like something that I can dress down as well as business casual. Classic/timeless, durable (as supple leather as possible).
And preferably with an additional longer strap.
View attachment 3571866
I love that bag, LadyBelle!:loveeyes::loveeyes:

I know!!! Isn't it great. I had this, plus a red boy from Chanel in my wishlist, and hubby got me the red one for my birthday.
Looking at the photo again does make me wonder whether this one wouldve been a "better," more versatile choice.

Have you paid Longchamp a visit? The Mystery in Cognac http://en.longchamp.com/en/handbags/mystery/handbag-1299148?sku=7720
or Premiere in Natural http://en.longchamp.com/en/handbags/paris-premier/handbag-1321870?sku=7613 might be after your taste? LC has several different styles in different browns.

Hmmm, thats a good idea! I had a leather longchamp which i love!
I had been looking at a camel colored Antigona and would have loved the navy Goyard Marquises, but its gone

There is something 'old school' and classic about the shoes and the Chanel does go beautifully, apart from the shoe/bag combo though I think you will be glad you've gone with the red Boy (congrats!)

The only colour/design that comes close at Gucci ATM is Rose-Beige on the Soho line, again, very classic looking and wonderful leather - perhaps a shade lighter but for me that would be OK and the right way around.

Soho Disco and Leather Shoulder Bag (credit gucci.com)
\ 308364_A7M0G_2754_001_080_0034_Light-Soho-leather-disco-bag.jpg 308982_A7M0G_2754_001_080_0065_Light-Soho-leather-shoulder-bag.jpg

Hermes Gold may be too deep a tan but if you could find a Vache Natural (most likely pre-loved ATM) Bolide or Kelly that would be a great choice. For the Summer, a VN/toile combo would be just adorable

There is something 'old school' and classic about the shoes and the Chanel does go beautifully, apart from the shoe/bag combo though I think you will be glad you've gone with the red Boy (congrats!)

The only colour/design that comes close at Gucci ATM is Rose-Beige on the Soho line, again, very classic looking and wonderful leather - perhaps a shade lighter but for me that would be OK and the right way around.

Soho Disco and Leather Shoulder Bag (credit gucci.com)
\ View attachment 3573208 View attachment 3573210

Hermes Gold may be too deep a tan but if you could find a Vache Natural (most likely pre-loved ATM) Bolide or Kelly that would be a great choice. For the Summer, a VN/toile combo would be just adorable

Oh my!! I love that larger Gucci bag.
I will also look into the Hermes you've mentioned.

Reactions: papertiger
I have a Prada camel colored bag from its Vitello Daino line (pebbled leather). It's slouchy and has a shoulder strap option. I really like it! Problem is that it can get kind of heavy sometimes. I posted 2 pics so you can kind of see the color.
3.jpg ac.jpg

Btw that is a gorgeous Chanel bag!