Need assistance with my new keychain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I recently bought the VIP brown fleurs keychain but can't figure out how to open it. Can someone assist me with how to open the clasp? Any assistance would be appreciated.

2. just spin it.

3. Lovely. Thanks for the links too, ayla. Now I understand how the key ring works. I've always been curious about that.

*bookmarks it for future reference*

4. Thank you Bag Fetish. I have been trying to spin it but the outer circle doesn't seem to move. I am going to keep trying. Thanks for your help.

5. I have that same keychain -- don't know if I can explain this, but...when you are holding the keychain, pull down on the bottom part of the ring, where the chain attaches. This releases the rings to rotate and open when you twist it. Hope that makes sense!!

6. I have the same keychain/charm

The outer ring turns in either direction

It may be a little stuck - try grabbing the engraved part with one hand and use the other hand to turn the outer ring around

7. Brookelyn, I had this problem too. YOu have to PULL UP and TURN at the same time. Pull up on the "Made in France" part while holding the outer ring with your other hand. Then turn the Made in France part while pulling up on it at the same time. It's sort of "spring loaded"...

8. Thank you to everyone. My son finally got it. This keychain is very hard to open. I am so excited to use it now. :yahoo:

Thanks everyone.

9. I had the same problem with a pochette extender. I could not get that darn outer ring to move at all! Finally, after much aggrevation, the little booger moved!