Need another help please.. :)

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi All.. Went to LV today and tried on palm spring mini. I think I changed my mind. I don't want this bag anymore. It's very cute but I don't think I will use it often. I don't want to spend on bag that I don't use often. I had enough of this.
Tried on hyde park. I don't have any bag in DE, because I don't like the stiff strap. But hyde park strap is very soft, very special. In terms of size, this bag is not a big bag, but can fit my essentials and I can wear to work.
I also tried cluny. I like it, but I am not sure epi or monogram. I know epi is durable but I like the strap in monogram.
I am also eyeing on speedy 25. I have speedy 35 mon monogram, speedy 30 world tour and wanted to add speedy 25 in my collection. But I don't want in canvas due to small opening. So it will be between epi or empreinte.
Heeeellppp.. Which one should I grab ?
IMG_1487176904.698009.jpg
IMG_1487176917.627158.jpg
IMG_1487176928.998945.jpg
IMG_1487176939.551117.jpg

Which one do you love? When I use the word love, I mean the one you walked away thinking "this has to be in my possession". I'm assuming you're ok with just carrying your essentials for an everyday bag. But since it's for work, I would choose the Hyde Park or the Speedy. My personal favorite is the Cluny. I happen to love that handbag.

Reactions: Pursebella
I haven't had the opportunity to check out the Hyde park yet. It looks like a lovely bag in the Noir. Because of my complete dislike for zippers, and my love for Cluny that gets my vote. :biggrin:

Of these bags I prefer the look of the Cluny, however, I do wonder if the handle would get in the way and become an annoyance getting in and out of the bag. I adore the look.

Which one do you love? When I use the word love, I mean the one you walked away thinking "this has to be in my possession". I'm assuming you're ok with just carrying your essentials for an everyday bag. But since it's for work, I would choose the Hyde Park or the Speedy. My personal favorite is the Cluny. I happen to love that handbag.

I start to fall in love with Cluny.. my local store doesn't have any stock for monogram. Need to place an order. I do mind to place order. Need to pay full amount and not knowing when the stock will arrive. :sad:

I haven't had the opportunity to check out the Hyde park yet. It looks like a lovely bag in the Noir. Because of my complete dislike for zippers, and my love for Cluny that gets my vote. :biggrin:

Go and try hyde park. It is a lovely bag, but I have concern about "issues" may arise. I have no luck at LV "newest" collection. I bought a few times and I got here and there issues, end up need to return the bag. So now I am a bit hesitate to buy their "newest" collection. Need to read many reviews first.. :smile:

Of these bags I prefer the look of the Cluny, however, I do wonder if the handle would get in the way and become an annoyance getting in and out of the bag. I adore the look.

When I tried, the handle was ok. It's around 5 minutes, so I can't say much here. But I got your point and I will consider. Thank you. ;)

I saw and tried on the Hyde park last week. I love love the soft handles and the strap. I do personally prefer zipper closure bags, so cluny was never my favorite. Since you don't have DE bag, I vote you get the Hyde park! Or the marine rouge speedy. Those are my top two favorites!

They're all beautiful bags and each has its strong and weak points. Right now it sounds like you're buying a bag for the sake of it instead of actually filling a need; my only advice would be to wait until something perfect catches your eye and makes your heart sing.