need an every day bag! ..TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

1. nothing in the high hundreds just yet, i like leather, i can be kind of funky but kind of classic. i wear sweats or jeans and a tee, or shorts and a tank top, and it would be nice to be able to fit a phone, agenda, another agenda sized book (3 x 5), small camera, chanel sunglass case, glasses case, toiletries, small wallet, ipod, that type of thing.. any suggestions, especially with the sale going on? TIA!!:shame:

2. you should check out the anna corinna bags, they are a really cool distressed leather and the prices are really good. i particularly like the city tote and the lady duffle. look on www.lunaboston.com or www.activeendeavors.com.

Lady Duffle Butterscotch (scale).JPG City Tote Slate.JPG City Tote Moss.JPG
  3. i really like the last one and i think it's perfect for your needs...:nuts::supacool:

4. the middle and last bags are the same bag, it comes with both straps so you can wear it 2 ways.

5. Are the last 2 pics of the mini-city or the full size city?

6. by the way luna boston has 20% off using code grechen

7. it is the full size city tote. you can also get 20% at active endeavors if you type in code toutie!

8. Wow! Love that Duffle bag, never heard of this designer before thanks, something new to me to look at.

9. I have the small Citi tote. It's a great great light bag. The size is perfect for me, but if you have books you may need the bigger one.

10. I've been eyeing the mono-city! So cute

11. balenciaga city is perfect for everyday :P

12. oh let me go check those out! i mean i know it sounds like i carry alot, but when it comes down to it i really dont, i can stuff at the most a burberry blue label cosmetic bag. so if anyone else can suggest any medium sized shoulder bags, please let me know! now let me go check out those above mentioned :smile: thanks again!

13. i love the city one in that dark leather, it looks SO yummy! also going through that site that kooba chiara in the purple.. still looking!

14. I love this bag from BCBG Max Azria
    [​IMG]
    $440
    [​IMG]
    Cole Haan - $375

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice