Need an everday bag - tired of Neverfull MM!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I bought Neverfull MM last summer and have carried her nearly everyday since. She has been VERY well loved. While she's still so comfortable and practical, I'm over her. I also see her everywhere (which I'm not crazy about).

I am a mom of 4 young children and am always on the go. I love big bags.
I have agonized over the Lockit Horizontal (as many of you know) for quite some time but I don't think I'm going to go there.

I am now thinking of buying the Monty GM. What does everyone think? I know the straps are short but I am very petite and thin so no problems there. It's also a very plain bag, but that doesn't bother me and I love the old english plate (like my Eva!).

Do you think it's big enough to fit my needs? Does it hold a lot less, or about the same as the Neverfull MM? Do you think everyone will be carrying it since it's one of the cheaper-priced bags?

Thanks!

I like the Galliera but I'm not crazy about the large plate on the front. It is pretty, though, and it doesn't seem like everyone has it. I think I would need the PM...the GM seems HUGE!

Monty GM is fairly large and should work for what you are needing but I would still check out the Palermo PM mainly because it has all the pockets on the inside and a bit more flashy, also it can be carried on the shoulder or handheld.

I don't like the Monty because of the shape of the bag and the strap. I tried it on at the store and I didn't like it. You should def try it on. For everyday use, may I suggest Palermo PM ? ;)