Need an answer for Speedy stiches.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I just bought an Speedy 30 damier ebene. But i can see on the handles near the louis vuitton little button, 6 stiches. How come? :confused1:

On my damier azur, there was only 5 of it!!!

How many are on yours??

Attached Files:

2. where did u get it?,, Ive always known that LV only puts 5 stitches in all its models,, specially in the speedy.. so i guess it depends on where u got it.. cuz it may be fake =(

3. 6 stitches is correct for the ebene damier speedy 30. I think perhaps the harder ebony leather needs that extra stitch. But I noticed this as well some time ago , but 6 is correct for your ebene 30 model. Congratulations on you new bag!

4. Well i got it yesterday at the store.... so that's why i'm freaking out !! right now

I remember on a guideline that every speedy 30 got only 5 stiches!!
    If it's a fake i'm going to take it back !!!!

5. Oh thaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuu !!! :biggrin: i'm relieved lol :nuts:

I was like : "oh my gosh !! they switched the real for a fake when they were preparing the bag in the back" (i was told that story before for other brands)

6. I just checked mine......Damier Azur 30, 5 stitches. Damier 25, 6 stitches. Relax and enjoy your new bag ;)

7. euh u mixed it right? 30 : 6 stiches and 25 : 5 ?

8. Nope, my smaller bag (damier 25) has 6 stitches. Southerncharm must be right that this material requires more of them. My azur Speedy 30 has 5, but they are bigger stitches.

9. I just checked my damier ebene 35 and it has 6 stitches.

10. You guys are right ! i worried too much !!

it's just that nowadays i see so many fakes that i'm freakin even more.

Thx !!!

11. Relax... if you purchased it from an LV boutique, it's authentic... ;)

12. ^^
    Agree. As long as you bought it an LV store, you will have no problems with it being fake. LV stores would never sell a fake to a customer.

Enjoy your new purse!!

13. I have damier ebene 30.. ur fine.. i have 6 stitches

14. Hi everyone,
    I was really worried about this too. I have a damier ebene speedy 35 bought from LV and it has 6 stitches across the top.
    So Sweetgurl yours is real :smile:

enjoy your bag, they are great x

15. I would never, never, NEVER even dream about that! Did this really happen?