Travel Need affordable all-inclusive recommendations!

Muave

Jul 6, 2017
Hey all, I'm helping in planning a bachelorette and would love some recommendations! Us girls were thinking of doing it in Florida but if we can find an affordable all inclusive that's good quality 4-5 stars, anywhere in the Caribbean, we might consider it!

Also, I am not sure if it's me but I tried doing a search on the travel sites for our dates (Aug 3-6) but it seems like 90% of the hotels are booked up.. I looked in the Bahamas and there was like 2 hotels. Wth? It's the strangest thing ever. Like there's only 2 all inclusive hotels left in the WHOLE bahamas?? :hrmm:

Egypt from the US would be expensive (flight) and far. Op asked for reasonable and mentioned only 3 nights. There is also travel advisory although Americans can still go.

You mentioned Bahamas. Did you look into Baha mar? I have not been but it’s new. Atlantis? I believe both have inclusive options.

What about Vegas? Seems like a bachelorette destination. There are also lots of all inclusive in Mexico or Dominican Republic. Good luck. Sounds like fun wherever you go!