Need advise re: card holder

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I have to drive into Washington, DC Tuesday, which I loath. The only upshot is I will have to drive past the MD LV store, so I intend to treat myself on my way back. I want something to hold some of the myriad of loyalty cards that I end up carrying. Some of the cards I keep on my keychain and some I don't have to carry because the store can look up your info with your name/address etc. There are those that I have to carry to use and they have fallen out of my wallet for the last time.

I am trying to figure out which will hold the most cards. Should I get the Damier card holder, the Mono Business card holder, the Mono pocket organizer, the card holder pass or the poste cartes card holder. Please share which ones work for you. I need it to be able to hold 8-10 cards securely.

Thanks!

I think a Cles would be perfect. I have one and I LOVE it. I keep all my extra cards that I don't have room for in my wallet. I love that it has a zipper so the cards can't fall out and there is a key ring so if you want to attach some keys to it you can.

I recently purchased the Damier business card holder as a "wallet" when I carry my Damier Sophie - it holds a ton of cards plus cash, I love the thing! I think I might start using it for what you suggested - all those loyalty cards, punch cards and gift cards that are taking over my wallet.