Need advise please, please!!!

Mar 7, 2010
I ordered a Mon Monogram Speedy 25 October 23/16. Website said it will take up to 8 weeks for shipment - no problem. On the 9th week I called LV to inquire about the status of my bag. The rep. said that it looks like my bag had been shipped from Paris and should be on it's way to my address soon - great! On the 11th week - still no bag, so I called LV again. This time they couldn't find any info on my bag so they said that they would contact the work shop in Paris and call me back in 24-36 hours - that didn't happen. 48 hours later I called again, was given the same info, "we'll call you back as soon as the workshop in Paris contacts us - nothing!! 3 days later I call again and get the same info "we will call you when we get info ... blah blah blah....". I tried then to contact LV via Facebook Messenger and got a response almost right away - but it was the same very polite answer that I had gotten on the phone. Since then I've tried communicating 2 more times on Facebook, and got the same response from 2 other reps. Holy Crap!! It's been 14 weeks now since I've ordered my bag and nobody knows where its at!!! What would you do???? I feel so helpless and frustrated!!!!!!

I ordered a Mon Monogram Speedy 25 October 23/16. Website said it will take up to 8 weeks for shipment - no problem. On the 9th week I called LV to inquire about the status of my bag. The rep. said that it looks like my bag had been shipped from Paris and should be on it's way to my address soon - great! On the 11th week - still no bag, so I called LV again. This time they couldn't find any info on my bag so they said that they would contact the work shop in Paris and call me back in 24-36 hours - that didn't happen. 48 hours later I called again, was given the same info, "we'll call you back as soon as the workshop in Paris contacts us - nothing!! 3 days later I call again and get the same info "we will call you when we get info ... blah blah blah....". I tried then to contact LV via Facebook Messenger and got a response almost right away - but it was the same very polite answer that I had gotten on the phone. Since then I've tried communicating 2 more times on Facebook, and got the same response from 2 other reps. Holy Crap!! It's been 14 weeks now since I've ordered my bag and nobody knows where its at!!! What would you do???? I feel so helpless and frustrated!!!!!!
At this point I would be calling my CC company to dispute the charges, assuming that's what you paid with for an online order, stating that you paid for a product that wasn't delivered. LV requires a signature when receiving an order and considering that you never signed/received but there's a record of your payment then it should be pretty straightforward in either refunding you or reshipping a new bag.

At this point I would be calling my CC company to dispute the charges, assuming that's what you paid with for an online order, stating that you paid for a product that wasn't delivered. LV requires a signature when receiving an order and considering that you never signed/received but there's a record of your payment then it should be pretty straightforward in either refunding you or reshipping a new bag.
Thanks Miss Krys, I may have to do that :sad:

Thanks Miss Krys, I may have to do that :sad:
Have you tried calling customer service? I would stop asking through Facebook at this point...I would tell them if they cannot provide me an specific answer or shipping status that you will be disputing the charges. Something must have happened on their end or the package was lost...If it was shipped they should have all the tracking info and should at least give that to you...

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Have you tried calling customer service? I would stop asking through Facebook at this point...I would tell them if they cannot provide me an specific answer or shipping status that you will be disputing the charges. Something must have happened on their end or the package was lost...If it was shipped they should have all the tracking info and should at least give that to you...
I called Customer Service the first 4 times, then decided to try the Facebook route so that I could start a paper trail. I don't want to talk to LV on the phone anymore, I'm so frustrated that I'll probably start crying!!

I called Customer Service the first 4 times, then decided to try the Facebook route so that I could start a paper trail. I don't want to talk to LV on the phone anymore, I'm so frustrated that I'll probably start crying!!
I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I know it must be so frustrating not to get an answer. I don't know why they are not giving you any answers at this point I would dispute it .....

start writing down the names of people you are talking to and the dates and times you are calling, send emails to CS and call daily. it's not too late to start keeping a record. don't go through FB, go through their website. do you have an SA to help you, maybe? at the very least they should provide you with tracking information. ask for other options from them.. like are they going to re-order or refund you? tell them you want a refund or tell them you will dispute the charges. start being more firm and demanding.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
start writing down the names of people you are talking to and the dates and times you are calling, send emails to CS and call daily. it's not too late to start keeping a record. don't go through FB, go through their website. do you have an SA to help you, maybe? at the very least they should provide you with tracking information. ask for other options from them.. like are they going to re-order or refund you? tell them you want a refund or tell them you will dispute the charges. start being more firm and demanding.
You're right, I've been way too nice to them. I do have an SA that I have dealt with before, and I just send her a message for any advise. If nothing is done by Monday I will request a refund immediately, I can't continue to do this anymore. Thanks for your help!!

You're right, I've been way too nice to them. I do have an SA that I have dealt with before, and I just send her a message for any advise. If nothing is done by Monday I will request a refund immediately, I can't continue to do this anymore. Thanks for your help!!
you got great advice from everyone, for sure. it's LV, they'll make it right for you somehow, so don't stress too much:smile:

Reactions: PurseLoverDK
Update!
So my bag was shipped from Paris probably over a month ago, but somehow got lost in transit. I was given two choices, order a new one and they would try to rush the order, or get a refund. I took the refund and with that bought myself the Jeanne wallet in Fuchsia and a preloved Empriente Speedy 25 in the Aube color. No more mon monogram for me (at least for a while) :smile:.

Update!
So my bag was shipped from Paris probably over a month ago, but somehow got lost in transit. I was given two choices, order a new one and they would try to rush the order, or get a refund. I took the refund and with that bought myself the Jeanne wallet in Fuchsia and a preloved Empriente Speedy 25 in the Aube color. No more mon monogram for me (at least for a while) :smile:.

So glad you got your refund! What a ridiculous cherade LV put you through! Glad you were able to get some nice items with your refund.

Reactions: PurseLoverDK