Need advise . Love pave necklace or thin love 10 diamond bracelet ? (Pictures )

Machick333

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
Hi everyone ! Looking for some advise . My sweet hubby just gifted me this pave love necklace in YG as a push present . IMG_9692.JPG

And I really love it .... BUT I’m kind of thinking to maybe exchange for a thin YG 10 diamond love bracelet to add to my stack or another plain regular love in YG

My stack is as pictured except I swapped out the oval like for the Tiffany T link in yellow gold . Also I don’t wear the VCA bracelet daily .

Any advise ? What would you choose :smile: IMG_9694.JPGIMG_9695.JPG

My vote goes for another bracelet! I would do another classic love. But if not that, then a thin with 6 diamonds. I prefer This model over the 10 diamonds because the 10 loses the “screw” design.

Hello
Congratulations on your new arrival! My friend has the same necklace and it is lovely but I wld go for thin diamond bangle...it will look lovely with your stack xx

Reactions: Machick333
Depends on whether your DH would mind the exchange. Some men mind, some don’t.
I will try to find out whether he had picked and chose this necklace himself, or per SA’s suggestion.
After all, this was a push present from him and had sentimental values. If your DH had thought and planned for this necklace long and hard and he was excited about its look on you, then he may be quite disappointed when he hears you don’t like it and wanting to exchange for something else. (If so, I will keep the necklace, wear it everyday, and then go buy the bracelet you really wanted later, win win.)
On the other hand, if that’s from SA’s suggestion after he told them what you’ve already had, then that’s a different story.

Last edited:
Depends on whether you DH would mind the exchange. Some men mind, some don’t.
I will try to find out whether he had picked and chose this necklace himself, or per SA’s suggestion.
After all, this was a push present from him and had sentimental values. If your DH had thought and planned for this necklace long and hard and he was excited about its look on you, then he may be quite disappointed when he hears you don’t like it and wanting to exchange for something else. (If so, I will keep the necklace, wear it everyday, and then go buy the bracelet you really wanted later, win win.)
On the other hand, if that’s from SA’s suggestion after he told them what you’ve already had, then that’s a different story.

agree 100%

unless this is your first Cartier necklace i'd say keep it. you already have a pretty spectacular collection of bracelets as it is ;)

Reactions: honeypeach
Depends on whether your DH would mind the exchange. Some men mind, some don’t.

Hi!! You are right , I should have mentioned that hubby asked me what I might like so I gave a list of 5 or 6 things and he picked this . So although he picked it , it was out of a list I made . I just hadn’t tried it on . I don’t think he would be offended as he even asked if I like the way it looked when I tried it on

Just not sure if this can be a every day necklace and I usually don’t change my Jewlery out much

Reactions: honeypeach
agree 100%

unless this is your first Cartier necklace i'd say keep it. you already have a pretty spectacular collection of bracelets as it is ;)

Sorry , I explained it above , should have mentioned in original post . He didnt pick it out himself

This is my first Cartier Necklace. I usually wear a VCA Alhambra or a Tiffany oval locket . But no carrier . Not sure this can be an be everyday necklace . I’m not the type to take stuff off for showers etc

Hi!! You are right , I should have mentioned that hubby asked me what I might like so I gave a list of 5 or 6 things and he picked this . So although he picked it , it was out of a list I made . I just hadn’t tried it on . I don’t think he would be offended as he even asked if I like the way it looked when I tried it on

Just not sure if this can be a every day necklace and I usually don’t change my Jewlery out much

What a sweet husband.
I can see you are clearly more attractive towards another bracelet. So do whatever makes you happier, after all, you deserve it.