Need advice

Hey, did you mention the partial refund in your original email to the seller? Or did you word your email in a way that she might assume that you'd be looking for one?
Not defending her but sellers do get defensive sometimes when they think a buyer is trying to get a partial.

Not saying this is your case, throwing it out there as a possible explanation for her attitude.

As far as SNAD - you might as well try, I don't think there's any harm in it. I don't think anyone can predict the way this will go, I guess it depends on how bad the bag looks

Also be prepared that the seller will ask for the bag back and give you a full refund.

Jmo

Eta sorry, I just noticed that you said she doesn't accept refunds and that's when you offered a partial. Did I understand that right? You asked for a full refund, she caught an attitude and you tried compromising and offered a partial?

The word "mint" is not open to interpretation. It's use as an adjective (of an object) means "in pristine condition; as new." No flaws.

agree here mint condition is mint condition..

more to the point, why did the seller list & ship something
that wasn't in mint condition .. do a transaction via paypal
and say there are no returns.... and not be communicative..

if the OP doesn't get satisfaction, she needs to file a SNAD
and if she wants to keep the bag that's another story..

but it is very wrong to list something in mint & have it not be...

Thanks for your advice ladies!! :smile: :smile:
i have filed a SNAD and ticked on two boxes
1. used when described as new/mint and
2. externally damaged
hope i ticked on the right boxes:wondering

Thanks for your advice ladies!! :smile: :smile:
i have filed a SNAD and ticked on two boxes
1. used when described as new/mint and
2. externally damaged
hope i ticked on the right boxes:wondering

Hi ladies this is my update:

I opened a paypal dispute then escalate it
Seller contacted me this afternoon and agree to cover my cleaning cost if I cancel the claim
I'm very happy with this outcome since I actually like the bag and glad that seller finally being reasonable :smile: :smile:

Seller contacted me this afternoon and agree to cover my cleaning cost if I cancel the claim
I'm very happy with this outcome since I actually like the bag and glad that seller finally being reasonable :smile: :smile:

Excellent news! Thanks for keeping us posted:smile:

Ask her to send you the cleaning payment as a paypal partial refund before you close the dispute.