Need advice...

1. Okay I am trying to figure out which one of my Balenciaga's to keep. Calcaire city or Rouge theater city? I asked this question awhile ago but couldn't decide so I waited to figure out what I wanted to do. So any thoughts?

2. The Calcaire is beautiful (so delicate and feminine!) but if you wear it a lot over time, it may fade to yellow. I think that all of Balenciaga's red shades are instant classics and are eternally chic!

3. Haute to Trot - hey ya!!! Ummm, I'm a NEW fan to red - so I'd totally keep the rouge thearte for sure... :wlae: good luck on what you decide to do! :smile:

4. Keep the red it's so wonderful!

5. i would say keep the red :P

6. I like the 05 Rouge Theatre the best of all the red shades... I'd keep that one.

7. Red red red!!

8. OMG, 05 Rouge:drool:keep it, keep it. :yes:You know how long i have been looking for one? it is a gorgeous color and very hard to find. And Oh Donna, has been looking for a Calcaire City for ever.:nuts: Good luck with your decision but 05 Rouge is beautiful.:flowers:

9. I say keep the Calcaire. It's such a unique color.

10. OH MY GOSH!
    I WANT A CALCAIRE CITY SO BAD!
    REALLY, REALLY BAD!:crybaby:

11. i want the rouge theatre city!!! LOL.

12. i say Calcaire... it's beautiful!! (rouge too also...)

13. I SAY KEEP BOTH!! BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!

14. Keep both! They are such different colours.

15. I say keep the red because the calcaire will get dirty and possibly yellow. i love rouge theatre so i'm partial to that colour :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice