Need Advice

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I very much like this purse its in chocolate but dont know whether I should get it with pockets or not. An opinion would very helpful

resources.shopstyle.com/pim/e3/7d/e37dd4f0f588410a6cda2dc9c03f1f23_medium.jpg

2. Can you post a photo?

3. Picture

resources.shopstyle.com/pim/e3/7d/e37dd4f0f588410a6cda2dc9c03f1f23_medium.jpg

4. [​IMG]

The medium downtown in chocolate.

5. i prefer w/pocket. it looks more 'downtown' that way.the three little studs in the middle,KWIM?

6. i also prefer the one with pockets. it would look too plain without the pockets ;)

7. Do you know if Ysl carries the chocolate patent medium downtown without pockets like the one above but without the front pocket

8. I prefer the look of the bag with the pocket as well. It just gives the bag more character and style.

9. I prefer the look with the pocket also! It looks funny without the pocket, like the bag wasn't finished:shrugs: