need advice! silver classic vs. striped 2.55?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I just bought a light silver classic purse and am wondering if I should get the silver reissue with stripes instead... HELLLPPP! I need second opinions! :confused1:

2. This is my $0.02. :P
    The light silver is a "blingy" bag and quite beautiful IMO. It's mainly an evenings out bag (at least for me) and is definitely an attention getter. :jammin:
    I love the stripes just a bit more, b/c I think they add texture and depth to the bag. :tup:
    If I were you, I would get the stripes, but they are both beautiful bags. HTH :heart:

3. I love the Silver Classic bag. I think it'll go well with any outfit.

Have you got some pictures of the bag to share?

4. yes pinkbweakfast, i just posted pics under a new thread 'come see my latest purchase'... enjoy!

5. I love the silver a lot more than the striped reissue

6. I like the striped one more. I think it adds a little bit of edge and freshness to a classic.

7. love the striped one.. quite different and I agree it add more textures, not too plain.

8. Although both are equally beautiful... striped!!! I have the striped dark silver so I'm a little biased ;)

9. I prefer the striped silver too

10. I just saw it. And its so pretty!!!:yahoo:Definitely a keeper!

11. Totally agree ..

12. #12 Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
    I vote for striped silver.. I have seen one IRL and it's gorgeous!!! :drool: I'm a bit biased as I already own a striped reissue... :graucho:

13. I vote for the silver classic. I don't care for the striped bags...

14. I don't care for striped bags either, so I vote for the silver classic. I think silver by itself is perfect, but stripes would be overload! Just my opinion.

15. Well, it depends on if you have another metallic purse. Then I say you should get the striped 2.55. Both are beautiful bags.