need advice! silver classic vs. striped 2.55?!

kwongkittiroch

I love my Chihuahuas
Jun 25, 2008
This is my $0.02. :P
The light silver is a "blingy" bag and quite beautiful IMO. It's mainly an evenings out bag (at least for me) and is definitely an attention getter. :jammin:
I love the stripes just a bit more, b/c I think they add texture and depth to the bag. :tup:
If I were you, I would get the stripes, but they are both beautiful bags. HTH :heart:

pie

O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
I like the striped one more. I think it adds a little bit of edge and freshness to a classic.

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
USA
love the striped one.. quite different and I agree it add more textures, not too plain.

K012EANA

Jul 16, 2006
Although both are equally beautiful... striped!!! I have the striped dark silver so I'm a little biased ;)

daisykelvin

Dec 2, 2006
Melbourne
This is my $0.02. :P
The light silver is a "blingy" bag and quite beautiful IMO. It's mainly an evenings out bag (at least for me) and is definitely an attention getter. :jammin:
I love the stripes just a bit more, b/c I think they add texture and depth to the bag. :tup:
If I were you, I would get the stripes, but they are both beautiful bags. HTH :heart:
Totally agree ..

Aug 5, 2008
I vote for striped silver.. I have seen one IRL and it's gorgeous!!! :drool: I'm a bit biased as I already own a striped reissue... :graucho:

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2007
Texas
I don't care for striped bags either, so I vote for the silver classic. I think silver by itself is perfect, but stripes would be overload! Just my opinion.

ice-cream

Aug 29, 2006
Well, it depends on if you have another metallic purse. Then I say you should get the striped 2.55. Both are beautiful bags.