Need Advice ROP :)

1. #1 Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    I am wanting a second hand Clé Seems like all the sites I check never have any (fashionfile, yoogi, Ann's) is there any other place to look for second hand items? A secret Facebook group perhaps? Thanks everyone!

2. You are not going to save very much on a Clé buying on the second-hand market. It might be worth to just buy it new.

3. This is true :smile:

4. +1

5. Most of the reputable consignment stores only sell them for $25 less when they (rarely) show up. For that price I'd buy new.

6. Thanks guys! Is there a Facebook group though? I guess I will just purchase new 😀 but I'm looking for another group to share and talk with. My friends don't get my LV love! Lol

7. They seem to only be $5-$10 cheaper

8. Very true even on the FB site they still cost close to retail. Buy a new one.

9. Annsfabulousfinds.com is another reputable resale site but like others said they rarely pop up and when they do the savings is negligible. Treat yourself with a brand new one and you are sure to get a lot of use out of it!

10. I've seems tons of cles listed on Yoogis recently.....I believe they are fairly priced and many were in like new condition......

11. For a canvas cles definitely just buy NEW. :smile: If one pops up anywhere on resale that's greater than a $30-$40 savings it gets snapped up immediately, seems silly - it's totally worth it for new! Then you get all packaging, receipt, guarantee of LV being more helpful if there is every any chipping or damage etc. Plus if you ever resell it you will likely make close to retail back. Good luck!