Need advice-Pour La Victoire Shoes

Chibieri

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Hi ladies! I have a bit of a predicament in deciding on shoes and who better to advise than the experts.

So my 30th b-day is coming up and I'm planning a girls weekend in Vegas! I haven't been on a real vacation in quite some time so am reeeeally looking forward to this trip. I love the look of Pour La Victoire pumps and want to get some that are going to be fabulously stylish but also comfortable enough to "dance the night away"!

I've been having my eye on the Irina pump and the Irina II (love a stacked heel) plus the Aria sling back. But I'm trying to stay under the $100 price point, so sales suggestions would be sublime (I am only a grad student after all). And trying to stay away from black but I'm also a DIY queen so have no problems using dye, paint, chains, glitter or jewels to jazz them up if needed.

Irina: http://www.amazon.com/Pour-Victoire-Womens-Irina-Platform/dp/B0043CWW34
Aria:http://www.amazon.com/Pour-Victoire...=sr_1_5?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1327162878&sr=1-5

Thanks all!:biggrin:

I have a few pairs of the irina pump, as well as pour la victoire boots and I find them all extremely comfortable. I wear them all day long at work (I'm a teacher and on my feet all day) and can continue to wear them out afterward no problem. I haven't seen them for under $100 so can't help with sales but you should definitely get them. I love them!

I have the Aria slingbacks in nude and got them in TTS. I wear a 35 in all designers, 'cept for Louboutins.

It wasn't initially comfortable; they were a little right. But i think they just needed to be broken in coz after a few wears, they fit me fine and haven't had any problems.

Hope this helps.

I actually ordered 4 pairs of PLV last week from 6pm.com and 2 of them were only $87.50! They are definitely well-padded in the footbed which is really exciting, but the toe box is a bit snug. I used a stretcher and now they're good. DJPremium has some on sale right now and seriously has a code nearly every day. I almost caved on the Irina II Snakeskin. PLV also had a sale directly on their website last week. Piperlime also has some marked down. While the Kelsi Dagger line looks identical and is the same company they are nowhere near as comfortable. I know you want to spend under $100, but consider going up a bit more (like $50 more) for these shoes since you really want to groove and not worry about your feet on your trip.

It's funny you made this post because I need to ask about the Aria in Luggage. They are super comfy, but I'm wondering if the color is too weird.