Need advice please

Poisonivy

Jan 21, 2011
I have no idea where to post this so since I got both of these on sale, I thought here would be a good place.
I bought both of these recently on sale. I really should only keep one and I can't decide which.
The first is a black and white studded Antigona.
The second is a small purple Sac du Jour.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.- My other bags are a charcoal grey Chanel GST, a tri color mini luggage (black, olive, light gray), a new dark red Balenciaga Velo, and a brown suede fringe PS1.

Thanks for the help.

Wow, those are totally different bags.

Your Antigona must be the medium, correct?

So there's lots of ways to look at this. First it seems that you have a lot of neutral bags already and just the one red one. The purple is going to add more variety for you but who knows if you'll use it that often? I personally really love the look of both of these two bags you've bought however I think I'd need to know more about your life, styling choices, even how tall are you? Maybe others can offer some input based on what you already own. I am in love with the Antigona so that's why I thought I'd respond to you - but a purple SDJ? Both totally and utterly beautiful.

Dunno, it's a VERY difficult decision!!!!! :smile:

Tough choice! I would choose the Saint Laurent because purple bags can breathe life into an outfit. Both bags are in classic shapes. So for me, it comes down to the color. Purple wins! Do you have pics?

Btw, this is coming from a big Givenchy fan! :P