Need advice on which bag to get plsssssssssssssss urgent as the sale will end tmrw =(

Hi need some advice.. do u guys think i should get the Marc Jacobs Stam in black or dark purple??? i really like the dark purple one but afraid that the color wont go with everything... black ofcourse u can use anytime with anything.. im confused.. i have this urge of getting both!!!!!!! although i know i shouldnt... any advice anyone??

I say if they are at a good price, get both :graucho:. But if you could only pick one I would go with the black, it's more classic and like you said it goes with everything. But if you want some colour than go with dark purple. I am no help sorry...

If you don't have many black bags(but how many can be 'many' for us lol), go with black, but if you have enough blacks, I'd go with purple.

BTW, where is the sale for stam?

If you don't have many black bags(but how many can be 'many' for us lol), go with black, but if you have enough blacks, I'd go with purple.

BTW, where is the sale for stam?

hey guys thanks for the replies.. the sale is in Hong Kong though.. its half price.. i just looked at my bag collection and i do have alot of black bags already.. most of my chanels are in black.. have a black chloe bay too.. and ysl muse is in patent black... do u guys still think i should go with the black MJ?? the only other bag i have in a fun color is my red chloe heloise.. have an MJ patchwark in eggshell color and other bags in brown maybe.. but thats it..

if you've got a lot of black bags like you mentioned (like i do), i say go with purple b/c it's a gorgeous color and it will give you a pop of color when you wear neutral colors (i.e. black, grey, white etc.).

^ Ok I say go with the purple then. Purple is supposed to be the colour for the fall too, so it might be fun to go with the purple. Plus you can mix it will tons of things and it will still look great!
Of course you could always go with both though :P, since it is half price (which is awesome!) you would be getting two for the price of one! Jealous!

if you've got a lot of black bags like you mentioned (like i do), i say go with purple b/c it's a gorgeous color and it will give you a pop of color when you wear neutral colors (i.e. black, grey, white etc.).

thanks i was thinking that too just need someone to agree with me as my boyfriend is no help at all!!! when it comes to bags he will usually just say everything is ugly coz he hates me buying bags (have too much i admit but what can i say hehehe..) .. also most people says black so i started doubting...

most of my clothes are in black too so i think i will go with the purple =) thank u so much..

^ Ok I say go with the purple then. Purple is supposed to be the colour for the fall too, so it might be fun to go with the purple. Plus you can mix it will tons of things and it will still look great!
Of course you could always go with both though :P, since it is half price (which is awesome!) you would be getting two for the price of one! Jealous!

hehehe... god i wish i could but i know i shouldnt.. i just recently bought the chloe in red (like last week).. although it was also half price.. thing is they keep bugging u coz if u buy one bag its half price.. if u get a second item u get another 10% off on both the bags.. geeeeeeeeezzzz.... i am drowning in card debt.. should really only go for one this time..