Need advice on whether to sell or not.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Well, I am in need of some advice. Lately I've come to the conclusion that I own some styles that I simply won't be wearing (for example: xxx) They are both extremely tough on my feet. And I've gotten over my extremely high craze, and realized I have been craving a beautiful, classic, simple pair in a nude color to compliment my fair skin. Would you ladies find new homes for the lovely yet personally unwearable styles and use the funds to purchase the new styles, or keep them because they are such hard to find classics! I waited almost six months to find the Alti in black pantent in my size because unfortunately I fall right on the average foot size. Well, i would love to hear back from you ladies!

2. Be careful as you cannot talk about styles you will be listing so you may want to edit out the names. That said, if you will not wear the shoes then keeping them is ridiculous. They should be worn - let someone else do that and find a pair you love.

3. ^ITA. It is such a waste if they just sit there not being shown off! I'm trying myself to purge things from my closet that at one time I may have adored but now don't use.

4. As elle mentioned, it's touchy to mention specific style names that you are selling/going to sell on this forum so I'd edit your post....

Moving on, yes I would sell anything that you do not see yourself wearing.

5. I can't seem to find how to edit the message.

6. ^that is because you can only edit a message within half an hour.

7. :idea: When you see something you think may be pushing the rules, no need to mod, just Report. :flowers:

8. Thank you!

9. If you won't wear them- definitely sell them!

10. Thanks Jet, just made the suggestion as I wasn't sure if there was a violation worth reporting and didn't want OP in trouble over an otherwise well-intentioned post.

11. It's always helpful to report posts that break the rules, don't be afraid. People get several warnings before they are banned.

12. ^^That's good to know.

13. I do understand that this Forum is not based on selling purpose but why don't we have a thread where the ladies could ask and request for syles and be contacted by other members of TPF who owns the particular styles and would like to sell them or exchange them with an other style. The ladies who respond would have to have posted a certain number of messages and have to be here minimum for one year for example. Do you think it isn't appropriate? If not I am really sorry.

14. I think thats a great idea!

15. There already is a marketplace on tPF with requirements to get in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.